BY POLAR

Polar® Calorie-Free Ruby Red Grapefruit Seltzer.
Family made.
Since 1882.
100% natural.
Made with natural flavors. see more...

Rachel S.
I love this water and even though it says seltzer it tastes like sparkling water. I purchase at Giant for $.88. The grapefruit flavor is very subtle. I enjoy drinking sparkling water as tap water is too boring for me to drink. The only downside is the bottle is too big to fit in the center of my car so I drive with it slanted in the center console.
Taren M.
This is one of my top 3 favorite flavors of Polar seltzer water. I hate grapefruit itself but I somehow love grapefruit flavored seltzer water (weird, I know.) I think it's because the grapefruit flavor is very subtle and refreshing compared to an actual grapefruit, which can be sour.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Polar makes the best beverages, period! From their sodas to seltzer, can't go wrong. Love this flavor, just enough grapefruit flavor to be tart but not too strong
Sheri D.
Brockton, MA
Polar Calorie-Free Seltzer Ruby Red Grapefruit
I love the flavor & recently got sick so I started drinking this. I was sick of water & this kept me hydrated. I love bubbles haha
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
I have a bottle and a half a day seltzer addiction, so I buy several cases of it at a time online, much to the delight of my UPS delivery people. The Polar grapefruit is one of my favorite flavors. Some of the flavors taste a bit fake, but this one does not. I love it!
Johanna D.
I absolutely love seltzer, especially this one! It gives me another alternative to water without having to drink soda. I always find polar seltzer for a good price. I always tell people to grab it when they go to the grocery store
jeanhuber
Thank you polar water for helping me kick my soda habit! Love my fizzy water. I stock up every week on a variety of different flavored and then I never get bored with it. Also Polar stays Fizzy so much longer than other brands.
Abby W.
Clarksville, TN
Polar brand is my favorite seltzer. I like the flavors I only wish I was able to get my hands on more of the flavors they offer. The plastic bottles and cans offer a good variety. I always choose this brand if I am able to get it.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love anything grapefruit and I love that these are calorie free and naturally flavored. So good. I always have difficulty drinking plain water but try not to drink juice or soda and these polar seltzer waters are an awesome product and are really enjoyable too.
Court A.
Fort Edward, NY
Zero calories, zero sodium, real grapefruit taste, can't go wrong! I get this all the time. I can't handle all the fizziness at once, but other than that I love this drink! It's a great substitute for soda, and I am a soda junkie.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I scanned the original and a flavored one popped up