ElectronicsWearablesActivity MonitorsPolar
Polar A360 Activity Tracker And Fitness Watch Pink Size Small

Polar A360 Activity Tracker And Fitness Watch Pink Size Small

by Polar

Polar A360 Activity Tracker & Fitness Watch Are you trying to live a more health conscious lifestyle, with feedback and interaction that keeps you motivated to be fit? The Polar A360 Activity Tracker is just what you're looking for to improve your healthy habits and keep them consistent. This lightweight sports watch features wrist-based heart rate to accurately track your calories burned during training and throughout your day. Get an accurate picture of how much you really move throughout the day so you can make better choices at each meal to optimize weight and wellness goals. Ease into a healthier you with the A360! Features: The lightweight, silicone wristband makes this fitness watch comfortable; you won't even notice it is there Conveniently stores up to 30 days of data Touchscreen color display with easy one-button activation The optical heart rate sensor provides accurate heart rate and calories during training and your daily life A vibration alarm lets you know when you have been inactive too long and need to get up and moving Get personal goals and tips on how to achieve your fitness goals Smart notifications keep you connected; get your calls, message, calendar and email notifications right at your wrist Interchangeable wristbands come in multiple sizes and color for maximum comfort and style Waterproof up to 30m Sync with Polar Flow app via Bluetooth Smart to see your stats over time and watch your improvement Technical Specs: Weight: 31.7g (S), 33.7g (M), 37.3g (L) Wristband thickness: .53 in Wristband width: .92 in Waterproof (WR30) Wide-viewing angle full color TFT display with capacitive touchscreen Screen resolution: 80 x 160 pixels (RGB) Screen size: .51in x 1.06in Polar proprietary optical heart rate module (2 green LEDs, 1 photodiode, analog front-end) Rechargeable 100 mAh battery Battery life up to 2 weeks with 24/7 activity tracking, including 1 hour of training per day (without smart notifications in use) Connecti

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polar A360 Activity Tracker And Fitness Watch Pink Size Small!
Ally G.
Carmel By The, CA
I used to have a Fitbit and I felt like it wasn’t accurately tracking my workouts. So I switched to polar. The original makers of the chest HR strap. It gives so much information and has the most accurate tracker of fitness watches.
Elisabeth G.
602 64th Ave Seat Pleasant , Md
This tracker and fitness watch is a great product its great for keeping up with how many miles you walked or how many calories you burned.It's a great way of keeping track of your health fitness.
Holly P.
Moosup, CT
I killed it after about a year...I will not repurchase. I loved that I could track Les Mills work outs. A wrist heart rate monitor is never very accurate. And it just seemed to slow down one day and eventually got so bad I stopped wearing it. I did like the Les Mills logo watch band & wore it with pride... Will not repurchase..
Keti K.
Wilmington, DE
Excellent product. One of my favorites. The best quality. It has a powerful battery. Accurate data. I recommend
Vanessa V.
Guayaquil

I love everything about this product, its flexibility is incredible and its design is very nice. It goes at my pace the moment I get ready to exercise.

Sarah G.
Calgary, AB
I recommend getting a Polar watch IF and ONLY IF you want a chest strap heart rate monitor to accurately track your HR during workouts. It's basic, and works well. Not sure how they base their sleep score or track activity goals really. I only bought it because it synchs up with my chest strap and that was the most important feature for me.
sall S.
Wilmington, DE
polar a360 activity tracker It is very quality, and will never disappoint you. Will serve you for a long time. I recommend it
Marja R.
Dublin
I have been wearing the Polar A360 Black Medium Fitness Tracker With Wrist-Based Heart Rate for about year now. Really like the watch because it is very lightweight and easy to navigate.

Looking for your answer?