BY POLAR

The A300 is a new activity tracker from respected heart rate monitor developer Polar. It tracks your activity level, sleep quality, and other metrics you can analyze using the Polar Flow app. see more...

• Looks great, but is it all that it's said to be?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca T.
Aurora
I can’t live without this product. I bought this following multiple failed Fitbit HR trackers. This tracker does so much to push me during my workout from HR monitoring, sleep monitoring, and even showing me zones. Love it.
Pop D.
Well to be honest I have never had one of these but have heard so much good things about it. I heard that it's great for when you are working out, and it keeps track of your heart rate and and keeps a record of all your stats so that you will have an idea where you stand and if improvement is needed you'll have an idea of what exactly you need to concentrate more on. I own an Apple Watch, but would also love to have this polar watch just to do some comparison and then be able to give a review on the results. Eventually I will get one but even though I don't have one right now will not stop me from giving my recommendation of it based on hear say from my friends that do own it.
Erin W.
This Watch is my favorite. I wanted to love the series 2 Apple Watch but never did. It's battery died too fast and I was afraid of breaking it. My polar A300 is so much better. Sure, it's not as fancy but it works for me. I love how you can plug it in to your computer or USB to charge it. I love the different fitness settings like group fitness, cycling, strength training, yoga.. I like how I don't have to worry about the screen breaking. It's a little bulky but I love it. I love the polar h7 chest strap that came with it too. They work great together.
Fran N.
I've been using polar activity tracker for 2 years now when I'm at the gym and it's been great. it allows you to track calories burned, heart rate, and other really helpful aspects of your workout.
It's comfortable and you won't even realize you're wearing it.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I'm so in love with this activity tracker and hr monitor! I bought it last week and I love how it tracks all my activity all day long and alerts me when I non-conventional for too long and it keeps me on tract with my activity so I can reach my daily goals I'm obsessed! The only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars is because I'm having trouble downloading the flow Web service to my parents so I can better track my activity and sleep blah so I can't use this product to its full potential
Vanessa P.
Bethesda, MD
After nearly five months running every day I decided to buy my polar in the beginning was with a bit of fear because it is a high investment but two weeks ago I got it and I'm completely in love he is excellent it helps me a lot with my racing practice it's practical it has an excellent display it helps me with my nights sleep and everyone likes
Melyssa M.
Albert bridge, NS
I first purchased a polar watch 4 or 5 years ago, starting with the FT4. I loved it so much I upgraded to this bad boy when it first came out. & I will continue to look to Polar for my fitness tracking needs. I had tried other trackers before being recommended Polar but none of them compare. Although it doesnt have a step counter like some more popular trackers, in conjunction with the heart rate monitor strap it accurately calculates calories burned. Which in my opinion is way better. The strap goes around your chest & uses electrodes to monitor your heart rate, instead of through your wrist, which is great during exercise ! The watch uses your individual stats with your heart rate to give you an accurate calculation of calories burned. All data can be uploaded to polar flow, which will keep track of all your data. You can monitor & compare daily activity, even sleep !
Melissa B.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE my polar! I think being able to see your activity level makes me work harder at the gym to get to 100%! It's pricy but totally worth it! Pair it with the heart tracker and you can track your whole workout and daily activity on the App
Heather J.
Lawnside, NJ
Looks great, but is it all that it's said to be?