Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsJams & JelliesPolaner
Sugar Free Jam with Fiber Concord Grape

Polaner Sugar Free Jam with Fiber Concord Grape

by Polaner

Polaner® Concord Grape Jam Sugar Free with Fiber.

A good source of fiber.

10 calories per 1 tbsp.

80% fewer calories than standard preserves.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polaner Sugar Free Jam with Fiber Concord Grape!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I wish that I could find this one more often, but it's one of my favorites, mostly because I really like grape jelly on my PB&J sandwiches.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
This is OK but I would suggest not going sugar-free the substitute is chemicals and it does not help your weight whatever they may say
Alina S.
Panama City, FL
I am a big fan of the sugar-free jam. I've tried many of the sugar-free flavors and love them all!
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It doesn't taste bad and it is really good! taste the same as regular jelly and I'm picky with jelly
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
I love the sugar free Polaner concord grape jam. I first started using this product several years ago when I was trying to lose weight by cutting down on sweets. I loved it so much I use it all the time. Perfect on toast or a sandwich.

Looking for your answer?