Polaner All Fruit Spreadable Fruit Strawberry

by Polaner

Polaner® All Fruit® Spreadable Fruit Strawberry.

No high fructose corn syrup.

35 calories per 1 tbsp.

Sweetened only with fruit juice.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Polaner All Fruit Spreadable Fruit Strawberry!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of jam. It's great on toast, thumbprint cookies, tarts and anything you can think of. Compared to other brands this has a very rich flavor without being calorie dense. I highly recommend this brand.
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
I love spreads that have the fruits inside and this one has them and they are great!
Annie H.
When of the best spreads! I love the actual strawberry bits inside, and how fresh it taste. I love the sweetness and knowing that it's not overly processed!
Nicole A.
Mansfield, OH
I love this product because it is not as processed as a lot of jellies and spreads are. The ingredients are minimal and I love the pieces of fruit! I go through the jar fast but I found it was one of the lower priced jars of spread at Walmart. I love the strawberry flavor the most and having it in my PB and J or my toast is my favorite way!
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
Love these spreadable fruits. Every flavor is great. Yummy on a pb&j or just on toast.
Amanda N.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This fruit spread was always and still is always in my house. Use it on toast, bagels, and crackers. the taste is perfect and the little seeds add to the flavor
KiKi L.
Purchased at: Kroger
A little goes a long way with this. I’ve been hooked on this since I was a kid! My aunt would ship this to my grandmother from Atlanta. The taste is delicious and it has real strawberries in the spread. I use this every morning on Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 1 lb. Loaf, toasted, and it’s the best merge of flavors. I Appreciate that they have remained the same after all these years. From packaging size to the flavors. Never change .
Tiffany B.
Chester, VA
LOVE! I love so many things about this product! The ingredients are few and REAL. It tastes great. My only regret is how small the jar is and how much it cost! YUM! WORTH IT!
Justine A.
3,036 reviews
I really like this jelly. I prefer the varieties without the seeds. I love the blackberry, strawberry, raspberry, and grape.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really like this jelly but wish that it also came in a sugar free option. The added fiber is a great bonus.

Looking for your answer?