BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Strawberry Sparkling Water - 6pk/169 fl oz Bottles

Poland Spring Strawberry Sparkling Water - 6pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles

Strawberry with other natural flavors + CO2.

This product states that it is 100 percent natural but does anyone know how the water gets its flavor?
Start your review of Poland Spring Strawberry Sparkling Water - 6pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
David F.
Lido Beach, NY
I buy these when they are one sale. They come buy two get one free at my local mart, and my kids love it too. I mix it with orange juice or apple juice for them, and usually I use it to mix cocktails for me and my wife. I take it usually with vodka or gin and it's really refreshing on a hot summer's night.
Rachel P.
Easily the most delicious, most flavorful sparkling water I have ever tried. I keep a pack in the back of my car and treat myself to one as I'm driving home from work! Looking forward to this guilt-free treat still feels indulgent in all the best ways.
Jessica R.
Middle Village, NY
This is by far my favorite flavor of sparkling water by Poland Springs! You really taste the strawberry and not some artificial strawberry flavor- real strawberry! Delicious!
Jess D.
Swampscott, MA
Love this water. Great for when you want a soda like drink without the guilt of have coke
Anna H.
2,288 reviews
One of my top 3 Sparkling Waters to drink. It has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor. It is not over powering in the flavor department so you can drink it with a meal without only tasting the water which makes me really happy. It is also affordable compared to my other preferred sparkling waters.
Millene A.
Poland Spring Strawberry Sparkling Water - 6pk/16.9 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Millene A.
So tasty! I love this water. I always purchased the strawberry/ lime and actually purchased the strawberry alone by accident. I'm so glad I did, this is my favorite flavor. It has a faraway sweet strawberry flavor while also be refreshing and bubbly. I love it and definitely recommend it!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,099 reviews
I really enjoy this water. I started drinking more carbonated water when I was trying to cut down on pop and this one was one of my favorites.
Fatima A.
A bit over priced around where I live. It tastes ok only a hint of strawberry. I would like try to other flavors only if they lowers the price
member-ee633bf76
I am not really a fan of sparkling water I didn't really like this one I am hoping that if I try the other flavors I might like it
Sherryl L.
Sayreville, NJ
I drove all over trying to find this. And boy am I glad I did. It taste amazing. So refreshing