BeveragesWaterPoland Spring
Sparkling Water, Triple Berry, 169 oz Bottles (Pack of 8)

Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Triple Berry, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8)

Discover the refreshingly real taste of Poland Spring Sparkling Water. Free of calories, sugars, natural or artificial sweeteners, and colors, this sparkling water is a refreshing alternative to sugary beverages. Made with 100% real natural spring water combined with refreshing carbonation, it can be enjoyed in a wide range of natural fruit-flavored sparkling waters that make staying hydrated fun and easy. It's simply ahh-mazing – just sip Poland Spring Brand Sparkling throughout the day and see for yourself.

Real spring water and real berry flavor, mixed with refreshing bubbles; Pack of 8 bottles, easy to carry and perfect for taking to lunch throughout the week; Free of calories, sugars, sweeteners, and colors; Every bottle is 100% recyclable (excluding label and cap); Water source information may vary depending on bottling facility location

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Triple Berry, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8)!
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
I was happy when told there weren't artificial sweetners in this. I do consume them just not in my water if I can help it.😉 The taste was good.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Triple Berry, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8) uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
My mom gave me these energy waters and they aren’t bad, but I’m not a huge fan of this flavor. It tastes a bit like grape cough syrup, which I don’t like at all 😬 I love that they’re sweetened with agave and I got a nice energy boost from the caffeine in the green tea, though. I also like that they’re sparkling and only 35 calories for the entire can. Overall, I definitely love the concept and would for sure try it in a different flavor!!! These sparkling waters retail at $7.49 for a 4 pack at Target. That’s a pretty good price for an energy drink. These definitely aren’t like Monster energy drinks or a preworkout or anything, but they’re a nice alternative to plain water that also offer a little pick me up!
Fernanda A.
Westfield, MA
Love Triple Berry & Strawberry flavors!!! Sometimes I just want a little flavor in my water and this is it!! @polandspring [product:poland-spring-strawberry-sparkling-water-6pk/169-fl-oz-bottles]
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Triple Berry, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8) uploaded by Leslie M.
Was never really a fan of sparkling water until I tried Poland Spring Sparkling water. The triple berry and the zesty lime are my 2 favorites from this brand. I like how the sparkling water doesn't go flat as fast as other brands that I've tried! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Dawn C.
Brick, NJ
I stopped drinking soda over a year ago and these really hit the spot when you need something bubbly!
Mihaela A.
Port Jervis, NY
You can’t catch my drink soda ... but seltzer water. That’s another story!! I love seltzer water and although I don’t particularly prefer it bottled in plastic these berry flavored ones from Poland spring are a must try! Full with berry flavor! Delicious 🤤
gabrielle A.
West Milford, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
the poland spring seltzers are my favorite brand of bottled seltzers with the triple berry being my favorite flavor.
Holly M.
Newfield, NY
Poland Spring Sparkling Water, Triple Berry, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8) uploaded by Holly M.
I needed to start drinking soda and I decided to try this . I will never go back to soda it is great the carbonation and freshness a lot affordable. perfect size
Hope P.
Washington , VT
My family all loves these sparkilng waters. They taste very good and I like that they’re bigger bottles than just soda sized bottles
Melanie R.
Barnegat, NJ
Poland Spring Seltzer is a delicious and refreshing beverage that is healthy for you. I use to love drinking soda but found seltzer as a great way to switch off.

Looking for your answer?