BY POLAND SPRING

Poland Spring® Brand Sparkling Raspberry Lime Natural Spring Water.
100% natural ingredients.
0 calories per bottle.
Raspberry lime with other natural flavors + Co2.
6-16.9 fl oz (1 pt 0.9 fl oz) (500 ml) plastic bottles (101.4 fl oz [3 qt 5.4 fl oz] [3 L] total. see more...

• I haven't try this flavor before, do you guys like it?1 Answers
  • Does it have an over powering flavor or it's balanced well?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?10 Answers
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I never knew how good sparkling water could be until I discovered Poland Spring Sparkling Water in Raspberry Lime! This flavor is so refreshing and it is a great replacement for soda!
Melissa D.
Emily G.
I love sparkling water, and the Poland Springs company does a great job making the flavors taste natural (instead of having a gross aftertaste). I normally stick to my Polar Seltzer bottles because they're cheaper, but these are definitely great too!
Katelyn C.
Erie, PA
I am in love with this water. For someone who has recently given up sugar and sweets, this has been a godsend. It makes you feel like you're drinking something with a really high sugar content because it tastes just fruity enough, but you're actually not. I love the taste. Definitely drink chilled!
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Never thought I would be a fan, but I am so obsessed with this. So crisp and refreshing. No calories , sugar, etc so it is a perfect drink at any time of the day. The raspberry and lime compliment each other so well.
Amanda M.
Chicopee, MA
It tastes better than the strawberry sparkling water, but still not that great. They smell amazing, and initially taste alright, but the aftertaste is the killer. I tried to muscle through so I wouldn't waste my money on the six pack, but I couldn't do it. Never buying again.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
My parents buy this and they love it. I have tried it before at their house and personally don't care for it that much. I don't tend to like sparkling water though in general. I will say the raspberry and lime flavor is better tasting then other sparkling water flavors.
Rachel V.
Im on this new health kick and this product is just one of the things that keeps me on my diet and motivated to keep me going!!! I love Poland spring water, but I have to say I was disappointed with the sparkling flavors I bought a combo pack and BJ's and the smell of each flavor was amazing but it tricks you into thinking it will taste so yummy then when you drink it, its so tasteless and it instantly had me burping like crazy lol. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you like seltzer you may like these!
Natalie C.
Chevy Chase, MD
This flavor and brand is my absolute favorite sparkling water. It's the best balance of sweet and tangy without taking away from the actual water. Zero calories or sweetener is also wonderful.
Catherine I.
Manchester, NH
I love the entire brand of the Sparkling Waters. My favorite is the Raspberry, Lime, and even the original. This is a fantastic, refreshing, slightly bubbly drink that is very nice over ice.
Rosa E.
What is your favorite flavor?
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Does it have an over powering flavor or it's balanced well?
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I haven't try this flavor before, do you guys like it?