BY POLAND SPRING

16.9 oz - 6 bottles see more...

Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
By far my favorite flavor of sparkling water! The orange flavor doesn't taste artificial and it's just enough to not be too powerful. I buy them on special at Market Basket for 2/$4 which is great for a case of them (two six packs). They're best served cold!
Aimee S.
These are a very refreshing drink to have in the 90° heat of summer! They are very affordable! I do like how they bubbly they are and I do like the price and the packaging is pretty plain but I don't think they have enough flavor to them. Mostly you just taste carbonated bubbles so I would have liked to have more flavor added into them but they are very refreshing.
Aj S.
This absolutely tastes best when refigerated. The carbonation for me personally is too strong! The orange flavor is definitely present and the flavor is just right.
cyrus b.
Whatever horrendous syrup they use in this assures that you will neither be hydrated or satisfied after drinking this beverage

Amazon