BY POLAND SPRING

Strawberry with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

• This product states that it is 100 percent natural but do...1 Answers
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
So tasty! I love this water. I always purchased the strawberry/ lime and actually purchased the strawberry alone by accident. I'm so glad I did, this is my favorite flavor. It has a faraway sweet strawberry flavor while also be refreshing and bubbly. I love it and definitely recommend it!
Leidy A.
This stuff is so refreshing! Has a hint of strawberry which is perfect! I like it ice cold. These bottles are convenient to throw in my lunch bag. Zero calories and no additives. The only downside is that they make me bloated so I only stick to one a day.
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
One of my top 3 Sparkling Waters to drink. It has just the right amount of carbonation and flavor. It is not over powering in the flavor department so you can drink it with a meal without only tasting the water which makes me really happy. It is also affordable compared to my other preferred sparkling waters.
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Anything strawberry and fizzy sounds like heaven on earth right? And it's true!! This water is so refreshing and cooking. I love that it has a hint of flavor to it so that it always makes me want to drink my water. I have always had a hard time drinking water and this product gets me to stay hydrated. Highly recommend!
Laura F.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love the Poland Spring sparkling waters, and I saw Strawberry flavor at Target so I grabbed them! I was disappointed with the flavor though. I much prefer the lemon or the raspberry lime. Didn't stop me from drinking them all though!
Denise R.
Carmel, NY
Yum! When I was pregnant I began to drink seltzer water whenever I got the urge for soda. Since then I have given up soda, and can't get enough of Seltzers. This one in particular is so good! This usually comes in a pack of six. They are great to pack for your work lunch bag.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
PERFECT REFRESHING INEXPENSIVE and Great warm or cold! My children like to pour this in a glass with some lemonade and it is a sugar free addition to make a sweet treat for all ages - Price is great in single bottle or mutli pack and it is in every store I go to!
David F.
Lido Beach, NY
I buy these when they are one sale. They come buy two get one free at my local mart, and my kids love it too. I mix it with orange juice or apple juice for them, and usually I use it to mix cocktails for me and my wife. I take it usually with vodka or gin and it's really refreshing on a hot summer's night.
Shannon S.
E Atlantc Bch, NY
I was very excited to see that Poland Spring made a flavored sparkling water, but I found the strawberry taste to be too artificial for my liking. Would be willing to try other flavors, but am fearful of that same overpowering splenda-like taste.
Kristina G.
Poland Spring's Sparkling Strawberry Natural Spring Water is a refreshing and crisp beverage that satisfies the cravings for carbonation without getting the hit of calories like soda would! It tastes like water with just a hint of flavoring, so the flavor isn't overpowering!
Samantha P.
BRONX, NY
This product states that it is 100 percent natural but does anyone know how the water gets its flavor?