Poland Spring Sparkling Spring Water Black Cherry  uploaded by Nafeesa M.Poland Spring Sparkling Spring Water Black Cherry  uploaded by Jessica C.

BY POLAND SPRING #76 in Seltzers & Tonics

Poland Spring® Brand 100% Natural* Black Cherry Essence Natural Sparkling Spring Water.
*100% natural ingredients.
0 calories per bottle.
With other natural flavors & CO2.
6-16.9 fl oz (1 pt, 0.9 fl oz), (500ml) plastic bottles (101.4 fl oz [3 qt, 5.4 fl oz], [3 L] total). see more...

Buy on Target
B x.
This is a really icky flavor. Almost chemical. I definitely won't be purchasing it again in the future.
The only reason it got two stars instead of one is because if how fizzy it is. This brand of sparkling water seems to be more intensely carbonated than other brands I've tried and I really like it.
Nafeesa M.
Jersey City, NJ
I've never been a sparkling water fan, but I am absolutely in love with this brand of sparkling water from Poland Springs. So recently I started a 7 day sparkling water challenge where I replace my usual beverages that contain sweeteners with my Sparkling Spring Water. And so far it's been really easy to do. I chose the Black Cherry Flavored sparkling water, and let me just say that the flavor pops in your mouth. It tastes really clean and crisp, and the bubbles are really refreshing. It's an all natural product with only 3 simple ingredients, not to mention zero calories.
Mandee M.
Englishtown, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with these. I get them in huge packs at Sam's Club. They taste like Seltzer water but they have flavors, and they come in smaller bottles than a lot of seltzer waters do, so they are convenient. They are really good, and probably my favorite sparkling water product. I try not to drink beverages besides water or seltzer (aside from coffee in the morning), throughout the day, because most of them have a lot of sugar and are bad for you, but it can get kind of boring and the carbonation and flavors of these make them feel like a treat. Highly recommend.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
This sparkling water is pretty good. When I first opened it by the smell I thought it was going to be really sweet but it just tastes like regular sparkling water. My favorite way to drink it is over ice with a slice of orange.
Amethyst N.
I drink this normally when I have a stomach ache. It definitely stirs up gas and gets your burp juices flowing. Personally I am not a fan of sparkling water or flavored water, and I will not drink it if I'm not having tummy issues, but when I do have to drink this the taste does not bother me at all.
Angela S.
Fairfield, CT
This is my favorite sparkling water from Poland Spring along with the Mandarin Orange flavor! These sparkling waters are great for when you host parties and they're not too expensive but add a nice special touch. I would recommend this product for people who want to drink something sweet and fizzy, but don't want the extra calories.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This is my favorite brand of sparkling water!! The price is less than a dollar a bottle! The flavor is so vivid and the 0s across the board on the nutritional facts keeps me coming back! It's a great flavor and the bubbles are perfect. I highly recommend this drink!
John B.
Turner, ME
This is a great product that you can drink warm or cold. I usually use this as a mixer with some vodka. Makes for a lite drink with a kick. Low calories and tastes great. It's a great price for the volume of liquid you get. I have and will buy this again.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
This Poland Spring Sparkling Water in the Black Cherry is so crisp and refreshing. I love buying this when I need a little punch to my water. Isn't bad with a little vodka either... Would recommend giving it a try!
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
Poland Spring Sparkling Black Cherry is the only flavored sparkling water I like. I typically only drink unflavored sparkling waters, but would buy again and would recommend Poland Speing Black Cherry - it has a nice taste with no after taste.