Poland Spring® Sparkling Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Gabi z.Poland Spring® Sparkling Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Yajaira H.Poland Spring® Sparkling Lime Natural Spring Water uploaded by Joseane v.

BY POLAND SPRING

Poland Spring a little natural does a lot of good. see more...

• Fo these have a lot of flavor? Do they have a sweetened tadte or ju...1 Answers
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Brighton, MA
I try and stay away from soda so seltzer water is a great alternative if you're looking for a fizzy drink! Packaging is similar to the regular Poland Spring water so double check the bottle you pick-up at your nearest store! Poland Spring Sparkling Lime Natural Spring Water is a great hangover beverage and if your stomach isn't feeling well!
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
This is an absolutely delightful water. This is great for hot summer beach days. This is great for on the go trips because it fits right in a pocket or a purse. This tastes amazing!! I recommend any of the Poland Springs company. I am definitely going to be making more purchases of this product in the future.
Karlie C.
Karlie C.
Big fan of this brand and this flavor. I don't think Poland Spring can do wrong, to be honest. The lime flavor is JUST subtle enough and the bubbles are great. Makes you think you're having a soda when you're not. I love the design of the bottle - very sleek and pleasing to the eye. Great product.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Always my go-to for a beverage more exciting than basic water. Love the bubbles of soda but hate the soda calories and how it makes me bloat. Better than store brands but better than the super expensive kinds at places like whole foods. Will continue to buy...very refreshing beverage!
sarah h.
sarah h.
Marshfield, MA
I have been drinking this forever! i love it! it is a great alternitive to reg water! has the bubbles wich i love but no calories no sugar no salt! packaging is good price is even better! very refreshing on hot day! makes you feel your drinking soda but with none of the bad stuff!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
Love this. My soon to be brother in law always had these at his house whenever we go over I won't drink anything else but these. Since I've tried it I buy these now too. I'm not a huge fan of flavored waters/seltzer but this is great. It has a hint of lime which I really like.
Shireen K.
Shireen K.
Forest Hills, NY
I love poland spring water no matter what... It is my go to water!! And I drink A LOT of water - about 8-10 bottles a day..... Poland Springs Sparkling water is just as good! We have at the office and since I do not drink soda this is a great substitute for me. Its delicious!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Shoreham, NY
I love the taste of this sparkling water. It is definitely one of the better ones that I've tried. It has a pleasing taste that isn't too bitter, but is a bit sour due to the lime flavor. Poland Spring has a bunch of great sparkling waters, but this is one of the best.
Michele M.
Michele M.
I love this brand of seltzer. It tastes like water with lime in it with bubbles. It has such a crisp taste and exceeded my expectations when I tried it for the first time. It is a great value and I buy it every time it is on sale because I go through seltzer so fast.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Oakland, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of Poland Spring Sparking Natural Spring Water that I have tried so far. I love limes and I love seltzer, so to have both in a smallish bottle I can carry around campus in is great. I want to try the Cucumber Melon flavor next time I buy.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
cincinnati, OH
Fo these have a lot of flavor? Do they have a sweetened tadte or just crisp flavored water?