BY POLAND SPRING

Sophia S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cucumber melon sparkling water because it is such a unique flavor! I usually order cucumber water when I go out to restaurants, so I was really excited when I found this and tried it! The flavor is great and I love that it is sparkling because carbonation is my favorite but I don't love soda!
Sarah A.
I drink a liter of soda water a day. I just found this flavor at an organic market. I loved the flavor, so refreshing on a hot day. I would love to buy it more often but the market was out of the way. I have been on the lookout at my local stores but have yet to come across it.
Bri K.
I love that this tastes so natural. Unlike soda it doesn't taste syrupy but still has a fizz. It met my expectations. I like that this is affordable compared to other brands. This was the first time I drank this brand of sparkling water. But I prefer regular spring water
Elaine S.
Mercer, PA
Soon to be one of your favorites! I love the refreshing taste of cucumber melon - I feel like I'm doing something good for my body. I love the carbonation when you want a soda but don't want all the harmful ingredients they come with. Try it once, and you'll be hooked.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Botella polonia spring de pepino y melon es una combinación deliciosa porque te refresca y calma la sed, yola he bebido en dias de calor y es muy buena, se las recomiendo.. si te gusta algo diferente al agua esta es una buena opcion para llevar a cualquier lugar.
A.J. B.
Troy, NY
Cucumber melon sparkling water typically is not something that would draw my eye, but I thought I'd give it a shot. It's not bad at all, actually quite refreshing. It was alright for the price offered. Would buy again, especially for outdoor summer parties.
Caitlyn M.
Boston, MA
Remember the cucumber melon bath and body works lotion? That's literally what it tasted like. So gross and not very subtle either. Great price point of course, but not a flavor I'd recommend at all. I'd suggest sticking to the basics like lime or lemon.
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
The taste of the melon and cucumber Is so fresh and tasty, I love this stuff!! I tried this for the first time and was so impressed I will definitely be buying this. It's perfect for the summer time to cool you off
Danielle B.
Long Valley, NJ
Such a great refresher! I pretty much drink this one everyday, I just love it. I'd recommend this to people who like sparking water. It's also inexpensive and also a good flavor.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product at my local supermarket. The bottle itself is very cute. I find the flavor pleasant, but not strong enough. Overall, it is a product worth its price.