BY POLAND SPRING

Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this cucumber melon sparkling water because it is such a unique flavor! I usually order cucumber water when I go out to restaurants, so I was really excited when I found this and tried it! The flavor is great and I love that it is sparkling because carbonation is my favorite but I don't love soda!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Talk about refreshing! This is the best flavor of sparkling water out there! And it has such a great price tag! The shape of the bottle makes it easy to drink and the cost makes it easy to buy! They flavors are amazing but cucumber melon is by far my favorite! My go to for sparkling waters
Megan S.
Megan S.
West Chester, PA
This is just NOT my cup of tea. It's very odd in terms of flavor and leaves a foul aftertaste. Not terribly expensive but not a good replacement for soda, I rather go without. Very well carbonated. I am just a fan of melon so I would prefer the cucumber flavor by itself. Do not recommend.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I drink a liter of soda water a day. I just found this flavor at an organic market. I loved the flavor, so refreshing on a hot day. I would love to buy it more often but the market was out of the way. I have been on the lookout at my local stores but have yet to come across it.
Bri K.
Bri K.
I love that this tastes so natural. Unlike soda it doesn't taste syrupy but still has a fizz. It met my expectations. I like that this is affordable compared to other brands. This was the first time I drank this brand of sparkling water. But I prefer regular spring water
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Mercer, PA
Soon to be one of your favorites! I love the refreshing taste of cucumber melon - I feel like I'm doing something good for my body. I love the carbonation when you want a soda but don't want all the harmful ingredients they come with. Try it once, and you'll be hooked.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
East Elmhurst, NY
Not bad, I like the slight taste of the cucumber melon in the sparkling water. The water is bubbly and the flavor is not too strong. Tastes yummy. I'm not a big fan of sparkling water, but this one is tolerable. I assume if you like the fizz, you would like this one!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
It's like the spa coming to your home! I am obsessed with spa water, so I loved finding this as a more affordable alternative than a spa day. It taste light and refreshing - the perfect pickmeup for warmer days. I'd definitely recommend if you like cucumber melon!
Mariolys L.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Botella polonia spring de pepino y melon es una combinación deliciosa porque te refresca y calma la sed, yola he bebido en dias de calor y es muy buena, se las recomiendo.. si te gusta algo diferente al agua esta es una buena opcion para llevar a cualquier lugar.
A.J. B.
A.J. B.
Troy, NY
Cucumber melon sparkling water typically is not something that would draw my eye, but I thought I'd give it a shot. It's not bad at all, actually quite refreshing. It was alright for the price offered. Would buy again, especially for outdoor summer parties.