BY POLAND SPRING

jenna r.
LOVE!! cucumber melon is one of my favorite flavor combos so i was so happy to find this. great price too and i love that it comes in 1 liter bottles too, great value
Sophia S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this cucumber melon sparkling water because it is such a unique flavor! I usually order cucumber water when I go out to restaurants, so I was really excited when I found this and tried it! The flavor is great and I love that it is sparkling because carbonation is my favorite but I don't love soda!
Alexandra G.
East Elmhurst, NY
Not bad, I like the slight taste of the cucumber melon in the sparkling water. The water is bubbly and the flavor is not too strong. Tastes yummy. I'm not a big fan of sparkling water, but this one is tolerable. I assume if you like the fizz, you would like this one!
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
It's like the spa coming to your home! I am obsessed with spa water, so I loved finding this as a more affordable alternative than a spa day. It taste light and refreshing - the perfect pickmeup for warmer days. I'd definitely recommend if you like cucumber melon!
Bri K.
I love that this tastes so natural. Unlike soda it doesn't taste syrupy but still has a fizz. It met my expectations. I like that this is affordable compared to other brands. This was the first time I drank this brand of sparkling water. But I prefer regular spring water
Alexis C.
Boca Raton, FL
Talk about refreshing! This is the best flavor of sparkling water out there! And it has such a great price tag! The shape of the bottle makes it easy to drink and the cost makes it easy to buy! They flavors are amazing but cucumber melon is by far my favorite! My go to for sparkling waters
Megan S.
West Chester, PA
This is just NOT my cup of tea. It's very odd in terms of flavor and leaves a foul aftertaste. Not terribly expensive but not a good replacement for soda, I rather go without. Very well carbonated. I am just a fan of melon so I would prefer the cucumber flavor by itself. Do not recommend.
Jenny S.
Saint Clair, MI
Cucumber melon is just not a flavor that in my opinion associates well with sparkling water. I honestly would never buy this product again because I can't get past the taste of cucumber melon. It reminds me of a face product when I drink it. Not a fan!
Diana M.
Poland spring sparkling cucumber melon natural spring water is so flavorful and crisp. It's one of the only small individual flavored sparkling waters I would buy, great flavor and reasonable pricing would definitely recommend this to others
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I don't know why I even tried this. Just the thought of cucumber and melon put together is a little disgusting. The flavors just don't mesh, cucumber is refreshing and melon is sweet.