BeveragesWaterPoland Spring
Origin Water, 304 Fl Oz, 12 Ct

Poland Spring Origin Water, 30.4 Fl Oz, 12 Ct

With new Poland Spring Origin 100% natural spring water (900ml / 12-pack), you can now experience the crisp taste of water sourced from a single spring, surrounded by pine trees, hidden in the woods of Maine. Poland Spring was established in 1845, and over the years has become the most beloved water in the Northeast. Now we’re sharing our best-kept secret with everyone. Just one sip and you’ll know it can only be from the most refreshing place on earth.

A 12-pack of 900ml bottles will help keep you hydrated and feeling refreshed throughout the week; The sleek, ergonomic design makes it easy to take Poland Spring Origin on the go, as it fits comfortably into most bags, cup holders and hands.; Naturally filtered through 10,000-year-old glacial sands, achieves a perfectly balanced taste with natural electrolytes; All Poland Spring Origin bottles are made from 100% recycled plastic (excluding cap and label) and are 100% recyclable; Poland Spring was established in 1845, and over the years has become the most beloved water in the Northeast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring Origin Water, 30.4 Fl Oz, 12 Ct!
Maeghan S.
Tasted really good, equal to a less expensive Fiji. Took a few of these on a recent 8 mile hike with the kids and puppy. Super refreshing and crisp for us and the dog, will be buying again. Appreciate the size of the bottle! 30oz is great for us “only water” drinkers
Dawn K.
I've tried many bottled waters and Poland spring is one of my favorites. And my husband and children also love it. In my opinion one of the best and no need for any improvement. I definitely recommend this.
Lauren L.
Imperial Bch, CA
One of my favorite bottled waters. Great taste and good price. No weird after taste or the taste of plastic.
Kelly W.
I had a coupon for this so I tried it and I actually really liked it. It tastes very refreshing and clean but not chemically. I wouldn't do anything to improve it. It was affordable especially with the coupon. I would definitely recommend this if you like Aquafina.
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Crisp tasting water. Big bottles making it easy to track water intake. Easy to grasp bottle and i like that its 100% recyclable. The price is good especially if I catch a sale. It's worth the money though.
Alexa G.
BAYTOWN, TX
This water is so good. It tastes amazing. Sadly it is so expensive. But it is worth it haha. I sure love it and my family too
Shana P.
Queens Vlg, NY
The best and only water I buy for my home. Crisp and clean flavor. It never disappoints.
Phylicia P.
Mobile, AL
I think it's the plastic that is bottled in. If they had tin or good bottles I believe the water wouldn't have a slight after taste. It's not a water that can be drank at room temperature.
member-af5621
My most favorite water ever!!! I love love love this and will go out of my way to find it! It is so smooth and just amazing!
Natalie F.
N Little Rock, AR
I am definitely a water lover and this is one of the best I tried. I wish I lived more local to the area. This water is so smooth and refreshing. Anytime I see this in the store, I always make sure to grab a bottle or two. I also love sharing this with my friends because it is that good

Looking for your answer?