BeveragesWaterPoland Spring
Poland Spring Nature's Blends Spring Water & Real Juice Variety Pack 1

Poland Spring® Nature's Blends™ Spring Water & Real Juice Variety Pack 1

Contains: 4 Acai-Grape flavors; 4 Mango Peach flavors; 4 Raspberry flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring® Nature's Blends™ Spring Water & Real Juice Variety Pack 1!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley N.
Brooklyn, NY
Tasty and delicious, I love all of the flavors and how light they taste. I always preferred Poland Spring to other bottled water brands and I was so excited when they came out with flavored water and juices. It's affordable and has become a staple in my household.
Yhanna R.
Charlotte, NC
I love flavor enhanced water, but I can't stand the ones with zero calories so I am always on the lookout for waters that use real fruit juice to sweeten them. It may have more calories but it tastes better. These have 100 calories per 16oz bottle, for someone else that's a deal breaker. For me it works.
DawnMarie S.
Willow Grove, PA
I am a self-professed water afficianado (fancy way of saying I'm a water snob). Poland Spring is the only water that I will drink. When I go on vacation to anywhere that doesn't have Poland Spring I ship bottles ahead. Yes, that is how much I rely on my Poland Spring. I used to only drink Mountain Dew. At some point I decided it was time to embrace the whole bottled water craze. Maybe it was because I felt the ticking of my biological clock and knew it was time to grow up and become an "adult", maybe it was because I was concerned that my blood was day-glo green. I don't know. I fished around (pun intended) and tried out different types of water (I knew I wasn't going to be so bourgeois as to drink tap water, heaven forbid). I tried Evian but didn't enjoy the French taste. Aquafina wasn't bad but Nestle I didn't like. And then I heard the angels sing. I had my first sip of Poland Spring and I saw stars. I saw Dumbo's elephants floating on multicolored bubbles. I don't know if it's the Maine mud or the deer feces but something about Poland Spring really gives it an added water-punch, something that really puts it over the top for me.
George F.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero.
Ashley W.
New Milford
Great for kids who do not like to drink water. Taste like juice and can be mixed with plain water to thin out the flavor. Freeze it for a nice slush treat or drink it cold on a hot summer day. Many different flavors to choose from but I am not a fan of orange
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
I have never seen this variety pack of water mixed with juice on the grocery store shelves. I am going to be on the lookout for it. Cause that would help my family a lot. providing both water and juice is a unique combination. and hopefully it will encourage me to drink more water.
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
I love Polan Spring nature's Blend! This is so fun to drink especially when it's cold. It comes with different flavors and it's so flavorful and delicious. The packaging is super nice and the price is very affordable. I would definitely buy this again. Highly recommend this product.
Tina L.
Albany, NY
Polar spring is a bottle water brand I use for outside events any size. Help with easy to have when the kids are with me and never have to worrie... Great product.
Frances I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The flavors are nice and the taste is refreshing. Good size and no calories. Can't go wrong there! It is also very nice to have a variety of flavors to try before you settle on your favorite. Also perfect if catering to different people and likes.
Jennifer B.
Mcadoo, PA
Tastes great, light and refreshing, kids loves it. Great variety of flavors. Reasonable priced.

Looking for your answer?