Poland Spring Natural Spring Water with Added Fluoride uploaded by Sneha T.Poland Spring Natural Spring Water with Added Fluoride uploaded by Carol G.

BY POLAND SPRING #57 in Bottled Water

Carol G.
Carol G.
I love this product... We have well water in our area and I was excited when I came across Poland spring water with fluoride in bottles small enough for my 6 year old. Well water doesn't have the fluoride that city water has which is good for us and especially our kids who need it!!! I have recommended this to a ton of my neighbors who have kids and their family loves it just as much as my family does!!!!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I buy these for my son to bring to school and he loves them. I love the fact that they have fluoride in them because we have well water so it does not have fluoride in it. The only bad thing is that they aren't refillable. (I buy gallon size Poland springs bottles for at home and I'd like to be able to reuse his bottle at least once)
Micha A.
Micha A.
Tallahassee , FL
It's cool that it has added fluoride, except there is generally fluoride in water already... so nothing particularly special about this brand. It doesn't have a terrible taste and that's why it's a brand I will drink if I run into while traveling or when my favored options aren't available.
sherry S.
sherry S.
I biy these drinks for my daughter. Shebloves their little size. Its a running joke when they're pretty much adult/paren't proof. Don't ask a paren't to open lol it's tough. Flavors there packaging is perfect for kids. I'd buy frequently when needed but no use sink water.
Happy drinking.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I drink a lot of water and this is the one brand that tastes like it it came from someone's sink. It has a dirty taste to me. I know you think it's crazy because water is water but I can taste something in it that I just don't like, even the store brands are better than Poland Spring.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
I found this water to have a weird after taste. I also did not like the thickness of the plastic bottle. The added fluoride is a great idea, but I did not see any where on the bottle that said exactly how much fluoride is in each bottle. I don't think I would recommend this to others.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Philadelphia, PA
Poland Spring is one of my preferred brands to drink for many years. Yes they are affordable and always on sale in the shopping markets, so that's a plus. Yes it is a good value and that's why I continue to buy it and recommend it to others by telling them when it's on sale as well
Anthony B.
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
Bought big pack for barbecue for myself and kids we enjoyed it a lot quenches thirst ,iam a repeat consumer it very much so meet my expectations was good price also and flavor just always good small bottle is better earth I would definitely recommend to others to try it
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Hudson, MA
Natural Poland Spring water, can't go wrong. I traveled the country and was sad that they didn't have good old Poland Spring on the west coast. I didn't expect my usual brand of water to be on the list of things I missed. I wouldn't choose anything else!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Franklin, Nh
I LOVE Poland spring water, I am a HUGE fan I will never buy any other brand because to me others do not taste right to me. This has a clean smooth taste that leaves me satisfied every time. If they are out of Poland springs I will not buy another brand!