Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water

Features- Poland Spring- Distilled Water- Capacity - Gallon- Pack Of 6- Dimension - 6 x 6 x 10-75 in- Item Weight - 8-78 lbs- SKU: TRVAL58595

Are the bottles thin like some brands.of bottled water are? #influenster
Water.... Do you only drink bottled water? Did you purchase a filtering system? How much water do you drink in a day? Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water , FIJI® Natural Artesian Water , Glaceau Smartwater , what is your preferred brand?
Are these water bottles made from recycled plastic?
Start your review of Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water!
How would you rate this product?
East Windsor , NJ
Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water uploaded by Dinara A.
Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water uploaded by Dinara A.
Does Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water comes from Spring in Poland? 😂 I love Poland Spring water, some people don’t understand me when I say “this water tastes bad”, “this water tastes good”, and ask me how can water taste different. Well, they do. I love that Poland Spring water is soft and it tastes good 😁
Kirkville, NY
Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water uploaded by Bethany A.
My absolute favorite water to drink while working out! The sports cap is genius and super athlete friendly. I refuse one bottle for a week. Holds up well! Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water (700 ml bottles, 24 pk.) (pack of 2) [product:poland-spring®-natural-spring-water]
Toms River
Although I think it's totally illogical to pay for water it has been my experience that Poland Springs Water does taste like spring water, far surpassing other brands. I do purchase water on a regular basis and at times where Poland Springs was not available I have tried other brands and been totally disappointed. So while I hate to pay for it (since I already pay for my home tap water) I would recommend Poland Springs Water to anyone who might inquire.
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Use to love this product. Tasted best out of the other bottled waters out there. In recent years though the taste has been not as great. Then they changed the way the tops were to reduce plastic which made it harder to open. In the last year the bottle itself has became flimsy and does not even stand on its own. Avoiding this water now at this point in my life
ozone park
Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water uploaded by Victoria V.
Absolutely my favorite brand of water. I always choose this brand of water over any other. As you can see by the photo my recycling bin is only filled with this brand of water haha. Although water doesn’t really have a taste. Real water drinkers know how water is suppose to “ taste” and this gives you a smooth “ taste “ when drinking it. Very clean and pure
Elmwood Park, NJ
This is the best water I’ve ever had . I personally prefer spring water over any other kind . All water has somewhat of a taste to it and this one tastes great . It is so refreshing . It helps hydrate your body throughout the day . If you haven’t tried Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water you need to . It will change your life.
East Orange, NJ
This water is the only water that does not have salt in it. If the water is purified it has salt in it. I found this out when my sister brought Nestle purified water and she started to get headaches and her blood pressure went up. It was the water, once she stopped drinking the water her pressure went down and her headache went away
South Euclid, OH
I currently live in Newark New Jersey. Our water has amounts of lead in it that should not be used for drinking. I always buy pulled her springs and it has not let me down. The water is very affordable and always on sale. The taste of this water is great and it allows me to have safe drinking water at my current home.
brooklyn, ny
This is my favorite bottled water by taste and the one I get if I do get bottled water. However, I try not to get bottled water and use filter systems where I have them accessible. Also I don’t like how the water sources aren’t even all American, our water shouldn’t be transported from all over the world.
Brooklyn, NY
Yo, y'all really got me out here writing reviews for water? Water? Influenster, you better stop. Cause y'all know nothing is like somebody selling you ice cold water on the beach as they price gouge you! It's apart of growing up and forgetting to bring lunch to the beach. But never sand! Never sand to the beach. Ha ha ha.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Deepika C. • il y a un an
Poland spring hands down! I am not only a bottled water drinker, I drink tap and filtered water. Here in New York, tap water goes through a very thorough cleaning process, so it tastes just as great and is safe to drink but my refrigerator also filters water. When Im on the go, I always bring poland spring water bottles. You can buy it in bulk at costco or BJ’s !
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Poland Spring® Natural Spring Water hey guys I get water 💦 delivery from nestle water 💧 what do you think about this service . I find it useful so I dont have to carry water jugs from the supermarket
Tess W. • il y a 2 ans
That’s a great idea! How much does delivery cost? And how many cases do you normally get?