BY POLAND SPRING #4 in Bottled Water

Features- Poland Spring- Distilled Water- Capacity - Gallon- Pack Of 6- Dimension - 6 x 6 x 10-75 in- Item Weight - 8-78 lbs- SKU: TRVAL58595

Kat J.
This is the ONLY brand of bottled water that I truly enjoy!

Poland Spring has a crisp clear quality that is completely unmatched by other bottled waters,... The price is very reasonable and you feel truly refreshed with every sip. Whether you like your water ice cold, or just room temperature, you won’t be disappointed with Poland Spring!

💦💧💦💧💦💧💦
Nayelly R.
Brooklyn
I am just going to be brief with this review because there is really not that much to talk about here. I use this water because of one main reason " it tastes like nothing". If you water tastes a certain way than its not water and its probably full of chemicals or artificial flavors. Water is clear and it should tastes clear as well.
♡Hope ♡.
This water seems to be the most cleanest tasting if that’s something I can say. It has a very purified feel to it, and when it’s cold it taste 100 time better. The caps are also well made and don’t leak all over the place like
Other water bottles.
Vince E.
Generally speaking it’s my water of choice. I like that the water really comes from springs (they list the springs on the bottle). Nice crisp clean flavor - not chemically or plasticky. The only thing I don’t like are the bottles themselves. I feel guilt about the added plastic recycling I’m adding to the world when I buy bottled water.
Evelyn P.
WEST ISLIP
Love Poland springs. I have been drinking this water my whole life. Its clean and just tastes like what water should taste like. I did meet some people from Maine and they said they never heard of Poland springs water. Their logo is " What it means to be from Maine" 🤔
Michelle V.
New York
A good go-to inexpensive water for everyday drinking. This product is similar to Nestle, Aquafina, Dasani in that it has good taste, and comes in singles, cases, and/or larger containers. I have lived in different places around the USA but have only seen this brand in the NorthEast, most commonly in NY. I did not see this water available in the midwest, but might be.
Faith M.
New Haven
This is my favorite tasting water. Some people will say all water tastes the same... well you must not drink enough! Because this tastes the cleanest and will always be my first pick when it comes to water bottles. Always loved it always will
Katniss G.
This is my go-to bottle water because it has a clean taste that is refreshing and affordable. And hey, there's always a coupon for it too, which is why I gave it an additional star making it 5-stars. The bottles come in multiple, convenient sizes and are easy for a young child to operate.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
This is honestly my top pick for bottled water. I try not to buy plastic bottles since our environment needs some love but when I’m in a situation where I need to buy water, this is my pick. It tastes the best (yes I think water has a taste) and it is typically a cheaper option which my wallet appreciates
Tori G.
Orlando
I miss Poland spring SO MUCH. I used to live in New Jersey and it was the main water of choice but now I live in Florida and can’t find it anywhere! It was always affordable, easy to find, and the best tasting water I’ve ever had and I miss it a ridiculous amount.
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
What hydrates you during a workout?
Nikki G.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Besides convenience, what reasons do you have for purchasing prepackaged water rather than using a reusable alternative?
Karen R.
Am I the only one that thinks Poland Spring is the best water brand?!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Where do you usually purchase your Poland Spring? and what size package do you get?
Brittney M.
Raynham, MA
Do you ever feel bad about using pre-bottled water instead of a sustainable bottle and a fliter?

back