BY POLAND SPRING #9 in Bottled Water

Features- Poland Spring- Distilled Water- Capacity - Gallon- Pack Of 6- Dimension - 6 x 6 x 10-75 in- Item Weight - 8-78 lbs- SKU: TRVAL58595 see more...

Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Foodie Expert
Well !! I think this water is a really good option when you are away , in a camping or in the beach because is safer to drink this water , but a home i think is something unnecessary because you can find really good and cheap filters for you home .
Im no saying this water is bad , it just we should try the reduced the plastic bottles waste for our benefit and the planet
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
This doesnt serve what we are looking for. This will consolidate the reviews what I am looking is to add random reviews to products for all products so that google can index them and show our products with higher rank in search. This is a hack what we are looking for and not legitimate customer reviews , so basically i am thinking of faking it till i make it in top search.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
I prefer the taste of poland springs bottled water. I think it has the best taste of all of the bottled waters. It tastes fresh with no added chemicals. I highly recommend this product
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love a good natural spring water. This water is pretty affordable and you can find it anywhere. I love having water bottles with me at all times so I can stay hydrated.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
Even though I live in NYC and we have the cleanest drinking water, I prefer bottled. Even thought it's not necessarily always the cheapest I always get Poland springs if I can. While living in FL I hated that I couldn't get it down there. I don't know why it's just what I've always prefers to drink.
Alex C.
Foodie Expert
Love Poland Spring water. It is definitely one of my favorite bottled waters. It's so refreshing and has such a clean taste. I would recommend this water to anyone. I always have my fridge full with their waters. A lot of my family members also drink the Poland springs and they love it just as much as I do!
08.02.17 💖.
Newark, DE
I really like this brand of water. It has a good taste to it and doesn’t taste like the tap. Even though tap water is clean, I do not feel comfortable drinking it. I only drink out of water bottles and these are the best tasting in my opinion.
Khawm N.
Jacksonville, FL
Let me tell you all somthing very important.If you want to be more skinnier you should drink more water cuz water is more important than foods.And if you have dry skin and you want to have nice skin?You should drink more water.
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Poland spring water! I live in NJ and I don’t like to drink two water, so I go through ALOT of bottled water. Poland spring is one of my go-to waters. It is crisp and fresh tasting. I like how it is natural spring water.
kai f.
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite type of water aside from Fiji. It doesn’t have an overpowering taste of chemicals, it actually doesn’t taste like any type of chemicals. It’s really refreshing and...spring water tasting lol
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Foodie Expert
What hydrates you during a workout?
Nikki G.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Besides convenience, what reasons do you have for purchasing prepackaged water rather than using a reusable alternative?
Karen R.
Am I the only one that thinks Poland Spring is the best water brand?!
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Where do you usually purchase your Poland Spring? and what size package do you get?
Brittney M.
Raynham, MA
Foodie Expert
Do you ever feel bad about using pre-bottled water instead of a sustainable bottle and a fliter?