BY POLAND SPRING

Lauren G.
Meriden, CT
I found this at a local discount store and I want to go back and purchase them all. Coconut and pineapple are delicious flavors. I like how this drink only has 3 ingredients water, fruit flavors, and bubbles.
Tamara C.
Bronx, NY
I love pineapple and coconut, so when I saw this in my local store I just had to try it. The flavor is pretty good, but I felt it was to seltzer-like, not giving you the full taste of the fruits. It's much better than some of the other brands/flavors I've tried, so I give credit when due. Definitely great for the summer!
Jennifer C.
Germantown, TN
Poland Spring Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Water is sooo amazing. I don't like sparkling water unless it is flavored, so this coconut pineapple is so delicious. Normally carbonated beverages don't usually appeal to me, but this tastes so light and refreshing with the taste of fruits.
Karis C.
I'm not a huge fan of sparkling water, but I actually really like this! Maybe because I'm a huge fan of pina coladas because this really does remind me of the drink! The flavor isn't too strong, so if you're looking for a pina colada, try something else. But this does have a nice hint of the tropical drink! :)
Kirsten L.
It smells like summertime but it tastes disgusting... I was expecting a hint of natural-tasted coconut water but I was incredibly disappointed. It was just gross-tasting and nasty. I will not be repurchasing nor will I be recommending it to anyone. Sorry!
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
Not one of my favorite flavors. The coconut is a little overwhelming and the size is inconvenient. It's too large for individual serving and too small for a family. The price was good, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. The combination of flavors wasn't necessarily what I expected.
Esperanza W.
Lakewood, NJ
I love the coconut pineapple taste, it reminds me of paradise. Sitting on the beach on a warm sunny day, I love it when it's chilled. It's refreshing and sweet but not overpowering. I recommend this if you like coconut and pineapple water, it's like having a pina colada.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this Sparkling Water! It tastes just like a Pina Colada which is one of my absolute favorite drinks. It's so tropical and fruity and it's also so good for you! It has the best flavor to it and I've never had something so good! I'd definitely recommend!
Ashleigh G.
I'm a huge fan of anything coconut OR pineapple flavored, so when you combine the two, it's a match made in heaven. I love the crisp, refreshing and tropical taste and the fizzy bubbles make this a delicious drink.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
I am always a sucker for tropical flavored beverages. This is a great sweet tasting product that does not have a syrupy/sugary taste. Highly carbonated (but make sure to properly reveal the top or it will go flat)
Barbara T.