BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Poland Spring Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Water

Poland Spring® Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Water

Where to buy?
Start your review of Poland Spring® Coconut Pineapple Sparkling Water!
How would you rate this product?
apryl A.
Acushnet, MA
Amazing. It's like a no calorie Pina colada. Also the perfect flavor to add some liquor and make a nice drink!
Cherry H.
Toms River, NJ
Pineapple and coconut are my two favorite flavors. Very refreshing and delicious. You just can't say no to this mouth watering flavors.
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
Not one of my favorite flavors. The coconut is a little overwhelming and the size is inconvenient. It's too large for individual serving and too small for a family. The price was good, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. The combination of flavors wasn't necessarily what I expected.
Lauren G.
Meriden, CT
I found this at a local discount store and I want to go back and purchase them all. Coconut and pineapple are delicious flavors. I like how this drink only has 3 ingredients water, fruit flavors, and bubbles.
Tiffany T.
Waterbury, CT
i like it and its tasty my mom got them for me to try she also got another flavor too but i didnt try it yet
Wanda G.
Bronx, NY
I loved these!!! When I found them in my supermarket, I literally bought all of them. They are delicious. I think they stopped making these because I've never found them again anywhere.
Danielle S.
Emerson, NJ
I am always a sucker for tropical flavored beverages. This is a great sweet tasting product that does not have a syrupy/sugary taste. Highly carbonated (but make sure to properly reveal the top or it will go flat)
Madison A.
Rego park , Ny
My Mom gets this and it's okay. I don't like sparkling water like that so it's not my favorite
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
I love this water. The flavoring taste like I'm drinking a piña colada. The bubbles did not give out in manufacturing. It was very fresh.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I love the taste of this drink I have tried many before and I love them all and love the product in general and I like how it doesn't have to Much calories.