Poland Spring® Classic Sparkling Natural Spring Water uploaded by Zemyna R.

BY POLAND SPRING #42 in Seltzers & Tonics

2 Simple Ingredients: Great-tasting spring water + invigorating bubbles. see more...

• Your favorite flavor? I always get the lime ;-)1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea G.
I don't like fluoride in my water and I don't like flavored waters. I like my water to be....water. While I was never really a fan of sparkling water, I tried this and now I actually love sparkling water. I like adding lemon or lime juice to it, which adds a refreshing taste compared to water that is already flavored and typically has other additives.
Lizbeth C.
The sparkling water is so fresh, it completely takes away the urge for you to want to drink soda. I find it easy to carry this bottle because of its convenient deign. It's affordable, and even better bought in bulk. I would def recommend to anyone who loves sparkling water as much as myself
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Sparkling water is a great drink because it doesn't have any added sugar or ingredients but jazzes up your drink better than just plain water. Sparkling water also tastes great if you mix it with juice, so you have the sensation of soda without all the added sugar. Although it won't do for after a workout, it's great to drink and guilt free!
Zemyna R.
Boston, MA
My favorite bottled water! I've really missed it ever since moving outside New England. Last time I drove home, I brought back a couple of cases of it. I know it's probably all in my head, but I swear it tastes better than other bottled water brands!
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This is a light refreshing sparkling water that is very clean tasting. We use this so much in my household that we actually buy them bulk. They work well to be consumed alone or mixed with alcohol or other products. We will definitely buy again and I highly recommend.
Samantha R.
I love the taste of this bottled water. I'm very picky when it comes to the taste of water, and this one tastes very clean and fresh. Not like some others that have an odor of chlorine. Or like some where you can taste the impurities. Great value for your money!
Tracy D.
Poland Spring is probably the best bottled water to me, though it is a bit more expensive then some other brands. The bottle is made a bit better and the water just tastes better to me. I like the packaging and I would buy this product again. I recommend this.
Crissy S.
Mays landing, NJ
Great for travel or sports games! freeze them and use them as ice packs! Great for school lunches and such. Packaging it bulky and flimsy once you open it you can't pick up the case again because they al fall all over the place. Walmart is the cheapest
Darlina K.
I like this water. The water bottle is not a weird shape. Easy to throw into the fridge. Comes in a variety of sizes. Good value. Nothing else to say but good water. Oh, and they recycle and use the least amount of plastic as possible. Nice.
Sara P.
Honestly this water gets a funky taste of it is not chilled. My roommates buy these and keep them around the house and I just think they don't taste so great lukewarm, compared to others. They can taste a little... Chlorinated
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Your favorite flavor? I always get the lime ;-)