Poland Spring® Classic Sparkling Natural Spring Water uploaded by Zemyna R.

BY POLAND SPRING

2 Simple Ingredients: Great-tasting spring water + invigorating bubbles. see more...

• Your favorite flavor? I always get the lime ;-)1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I don't like fluoride in my water and I don't like flavored waters. I like my water to be....water. While I was never really a fan of sparkling water, I tried this and now I actually love sparkling water. I like adding lemon or lime juice to it, which adds a refreshing taste compared to water that is already flavored and typically has other additives.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Sparkling water is a great drink because it doesn't have any added sugar or ingredients but jazzes up your drink better than just plain water. Sparkling water also tastes great if you mix it with juice, so you have the sensation of soda without all the added sugar. Although it won't do for after a workout, it's great to drink and guilt free!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
Poland Spring is my favorite bottled water. It tastes fresh and crisp and is a good price. I like to buy it in bulk if I do buy it. It is a very good value and I prefer it over other bottled waters. It just tastes better to me. I try not to buy bottled water but when I do,I try to buy Poland Spring.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
The sparkling water is so fresh, it completely takes away the urge for you to want to drink soda. I find it easy to carry this bottle because of its convenient deign. It's affordable, and even better bought in bulk. I would def recommend to anyone who loves sparkling water as much as myself
Yili X.
Yili X.
Convenient, affordable, can't go wrong. The water tastes clean and the packaging is environmentally conscious since they're trying to save plastic. This definitely met my expectations and Poland Springs is a brand I feel safe going back to every time I need to purchase bottled water.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
This is a light refreshing sparkling water that is very clean tasting. We use this so much in my household that we actually buy them bulk. They work well to be consumed alone or mixed with alcohol or other products. We will definitely buy again and I highly recommend.
LaLa L.
LaLa L.
Belmont, MA
I've grown up drinking this water. I always have it in my house. you can get this at the local market in the water aisle and sometimes they are on sale. Refreshing good water, it always tastes the way it's suppose to. I recommend it to anyone who likes good water
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I love the taste of this bottled water. I'm very picky when it comes to the taste of water, and this one tastes very clean and fresh. Not like some others that have an odor of chlorine. Or like some where you can taste the impurities. Great value for your money!
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Poland Spring is probably the best bottled water to me, though it is a bit more expensive then some other brands. The bottle is made a bit better and the water just tastes better to me. I like the packaging and I would buy this product again. I recommend this.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Manchester, NH
Poland spring brand water is the only brand of bottle water I'll drink. It tastes really good, a lot better than others. I buy these at sams club for an extremely good price and I usually buy 5 cases of 24 at a time! I would recommend this water to anyone!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Your favorite flavor? I always get the lime ;-)