BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Variety Pack

Poland Spring Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Variety Pack

PolandSpring brand

Which from this variety pack is your favorite flavor ? I love the lime myself ;-)
Start your review of Poland Spring Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Variety Pack!
Nicole P.
Bayonne, NJ
I never thought I would Love sparkling water as much as I do but Poland Spring did it right!
Shannon N.
New Providnce, NJ
I was trying to find a healthier option for my husband than diet soda. This is it! He loves the variety of fruit flavors and the sparkling water satisfies his need for a carbonated drink. It's also a great way to hydrate along with lots of water!
Vanessa F.
By far the best sparkling water I’ve ever had! I keep cases of it on hand for guests, and the kids love it too! The flavor is fresh and just strong enough!
Jingzhi Y.
POLAND SPRING IS THE BEST BRAND FOR WATER. TASTE SO GOOD. IT CAN COMPARE TO NOTHING. IF YOU WANT TO DRINK WATER, BUY FROM POLAND SPRING.
Elizabeth F.
Old Bridge, NJ
No taste which is great for water. Refreshing. Affordable if you buy 24 count. Reuse bottle
Amanda S.
I really enjoyed these the last time I bought them. They're really crisp and bubbly and refreshing and the flavored are pretty on point.
Molly A.
Allston, MA
Poland spring seltzer is my go to drink! The carbonation is always perfect, never flat. Love the variety pack for enjoying all different flavors. Each drink is flavor packed :)
Zara L.
New City , NY
I’ve been purchasing this water for years now and I can’t drink anything else, no other brand has the flavor of this water, no improvements can be made. Too many flavors to name a good one, my favorite is Lemon. I would recommend and do to everyone.
Kellianne W.
Love the flavors in this variety pack! Not overly sweet or overpowered by juicy taste. Way too many bubbles though. The overly carbonated water takes away from the taste and can be difficult to drink.
Stephanie A.
Love poland spring love the ones in the sports bottles i think its one of the best tasting waters