BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Lime

Poland Spring Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Lime

PolandSpring brand

Fo these have a lot of flavor? Do they have a sweetened tadte or just crisp flavored water?
Start your review of Poland Spring Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Lime!
Mony N.
This is one of my favorite water brands on the market. I love this flavor especially. It's great for making cocktails with as well. It's super affordable and goes on sale often. I like the graphic art on the labeling. It's very appealing. I will definitely purchase again.
Karen C.
Cleveland, OH
Poland springs sparkling water tastes great. I use it to make mixed drinks with vodka and it works well.
Megan S.
This is just NOT my cup of tea. It's very odd in terms of flavor and leaves a foul aftertaste. Not terribly expensive but not a good replacement for soda, I rather go without. Very well carbonated. I am just a fan of melon so I would prefer the cucumber flavor by itself. Do not recommend.
Amy S.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite kind of sparkling spring water - I always seek this out when I am at the grocery store. Many brands have many different flavors - but this tastes natural and like I actually added the flavoring myself! I especially like that this is frequently on sale or has a coupon available with it!
Allison S.
Nutley, NJ
Nice lime flavor. Refreshing. Bubbles are not aggressively tingly. One of my favorite flavors. Mixes well with vodka. :)
Crystal K.
Belfast, ME
This is my sons favorite beverage . I recommend this product to anyone that has a hard time getting their kids to drink water. It is a great value.
Tina S.
Lincoln, De
I am a water drinking fool I drink tons of water everyday and I really like Poland springs water especially ice cold out of the fridge its great
Anna K.
This is my new favorite flavor!!! It is refreshing and tasty. It is hard to find though.
Brenda V.
Passaic , NJ
I love the taste of the lime flavored sparkling water. The hint of raspberry is delicious. I purchased a single bottle but a full pack may be more cost effective. I have them everyday with lunch. I wish it was easier to find the other flavors in the stores I frequent.
Ashley W.
East Boston, MA
This is an affordable and refreshing sparkling drink. I think CVS carries it for a little over a dollar. I actually use this as well when Making mojitos and some drinks 😆