BeveragesFlavored WaterPoland Spring
Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Lemon

Poland Spring Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Lemon

PolandSpring brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring Brand Sparkling 100% Natural Spring Water - Lemon!
Hyon Joon P.
New City, NY
Very clean tasting without the flavor of artificial sweeteners. Lemon flavoring is perfect. It is a refreshing drink if you're looking for something carbonated without drinking soda.
Teresa Z.
I purchased this drink when I was in vacation in Boston and I have to say, it taste like shit. (Sorry for my language, but its true, for me at least). This taste what you would imagine squeezing lemon into sparkling water. If thats what you're into, you can go ahead and purchase it, but I don't think I will ever purchase it again..
Vanessa F.
Purchased at: Target
Poland Spring... you are my favorite sparkling water! There’s no lacking in the flavor dept. - - as soon as you crack the bottle open, you can smell it!
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
Love drinks with naturals flavors and no sugar!! This one has both lemon and no sugar. Just add ice and you are good to go!!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
I've been buying this brand for years. When Poland Spring came out with a flavored sparkling version, it was a great alternative to soda. I know with this brand I can trust it's not just filtered water with flavor. They just took their spring water and made it better!
Allison S.
Nutley, NJ
Refreshing, clean taste. Nice lemon flavor. Bubbles are not aggressively tingly. Opening the bottle you have to be a bit careful. Either super quick or super slow. Can't hesitate when opening. Then the carbonation forces a spill.
Tyeasha J.
Dover, DE
Poland water is just as good as the other brands. I don't like to drink water a lot but trying different brands and drinking sparkling water helps me. I like the taste of this water and the price is also nice.
Aly V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Poland Spring sparking water- is it just me or does it have less fizz than other sparkling waters? I love it and buy it exclusively.
Danah P.
Hopkinton, MA
My grandfather drinks this everyday while he works outside on his land and he loves it and i got into drinking this because of him. I love the sparking lemon it's like sprite with out sugar haha
Jessica B.
Watertown, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
One of the best sparkling waters. Very refreshing. Lemon flavor is my personal favorite. Tastes like lemon pez. [product:poland-spring-brand-sparkling-100%-natural-spring-water-lemon]

Looking for your answer?