BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Poland Spring Brand Sparklers Lemon Lime Sparkling Natural Spring Water

Poland Spring® Brand Sparklers™ Lemon Lime Sparkling Natural Spring Water

Lemon lime with other natural flavors and CO2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring® Brand Sparklers™ Lemon Lime Sparkling Natural Spring Water!
How would you rate this product?
Allison S.
Nutley, NJ
Love this water. Doesn't have any after taste. No sodium. Nice citrus flavor. Bubbles are not aggressively tingly. :)
Camy M.
Lumberton, NJ
Flavored water definitely isn't my favorite or my preference so I'm a little biased, but besides that it wasn't too bad. It was at a decent price and was just at my local supermarket. If you wanna spice it up a little bit then get it, if not I would just stick to the original.
Eric H.
This is y favorite flavored water. It is perfectly flavored and not over powering like most other flavored waters I have tried!
Cherisse W.
I love water and this is the best brand. The bottles are so convenient. The best thing for the body is water.
giovanna P.
plano tx
Sparkling deliciousness!!! This is so amazing and tangy and refreshing. I love the carbonation!
Andrea J.
Northborough, MA
So yummy! Refreshing taste and has a great flavor. Very inexpensiVe and is worth the money. Yes it met my expectations. It has a good value and I drink this every day. I will buy this product once again and I recommend it!
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
My kids love these for on the go. They think they are getting a treat because of the sparkling carbonation.
cassie Z.
Toms River, NJ
Never had the sparking water from Poland springs. But I would love to try it and see if it's that good
Emily F.
East Windsor, NJ
Love a tasty change to plain water! sparkling and refreshing. bottle instead of a can means I can take it to the pool or Beach and close it in between drinking and not worry about bees, sand, spilling
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
This beverage is amazing to infuse in a bottle with fresh fruit and mint and is perfect for the hot summer weather

Looking for your answer?