Poland Spring® Brand Sparklers™ Cranberry Raspberry Sparkling Natural Spring Water uploaded by Brittany G.

BY POLAND SPRING

Cranberry raspberry with other natural flavors and CO2. see more...

Sarah C.
Ipswich, MA
This is perfectly bubbly with just the right amount of cranberry and raspberry flavor to finish. It leaves a most pleasant aftertaste and always makes me want more wen the can is gone. It is always refreshing and easily aces sable in the cans. One of my favorites by far!!
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
My husband and I absolutely love this sparkling water! It makes drinking water interesting and tasty without added sugar or calories! We've tried all canned sparkling waters abs this is our all time favorite!
Stephanie B.
This is a good alternate if you are trying to stop drinking soda or just want to switch up your regular water. It lightly flavored and not over powering with a sweet taste. Good as long as you do not over do it. Sure I would recommend to others as long as you are continue to drink regular water as well.
Pamela S.
Plymouth, PA
I love their tiny little water bottles perfect for my son on the go. also for my bag. price is great affordable and you find it everwhere even when I go on vacation to the Dominican republic I find them there to so our stomach doesn't get sick from the water.
Erica G.
My husband always drinks Dasanis sparkling water but I wasn't a fan so I tried this. The first sip (or 5 sips) I really didn't know what to think. I didn't think I was crazy about it but I found myself going back for another sip. 3 cans later (all in one sitting) I was hooked, it is now my go to for sparkling water. It's average price but I can only find it at the commissary, I can't find it at our local walmart.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
I purchased these when they were on sale at Wal-Mart and I know why now....disgusting! The packaging was beautiful but the taste was of seltzer water with hardly any flavoring. It wasn't good at all to me and I definitely wouldn't purchase these again.
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
The taste isn't super strong, but it is nice when I want to throw something in with my lunch. I am not a big fan of the can but have drank this anyway. It is a good value and the flavor is refreshing without being over powering. I would totally buy again.
Sarah K.
I really enjoy the flavor of this sparkling water. I try to stay away from soda or sugary drinks. This water gives me the flavor that I crave while still helping me to maintain my healthy lifestyle. I would recommend this water to others, especially if you want flavor without the added calories.
Morgan M.
Buffalo, NY
This flavor kind of had me second guessing myself at checkout, but I'm glad that I put it in my cart after all. It was a unique flavor -- different from the typical lemon and orange waters I am used to -- and although it sounded like a strange combination at first, it was pretty good.
Irina B.
Boston, MA
I love to buy this sparkling water when I'm in the mood for soda, but this is a better alternative. The bubbles are smooth and flavor isn't too strong. The packaging is always really nice and I love the small cans and how they look. Overall, makes me feel pretty fancy!