BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Poland Spring Brand Sparklers Cranberry Raspberry Sparkling Natural Spring Water

Cranberry raspberry with other natural flavors and CO2.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring® Brand Sparklers™ Cranberry Raspberry Sparkling Natural Spring Water!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
So refreshing and sugar free. Perfect drink to give to your children. I definitely drink more water when i have these around.
Debbie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Love this water, rich flavor, easy to carry in your lunch box or tote bag, great if you freeze to they are slushily.
Christen P.
Very crisp fresh and good for when you want to drink water but don't feel like drinking plain water.
Jessica J.
Levittown, PA
A very refreshing carbonated water that has just the right amount of natural flavoring. It's not too sweet and the best part is that it's zero calories without any artificial sweeteners. A perfect drink when you are in the mood for some bubbly!
Taylor M.
East Haven, CT
I love water water so nice this is the best brand it taste good it looks good and it's a big bottle Best thing ever
Justine B.
Hackensack, NJ
Healthy as water but sweet as raspberry juice. I have nothing to complain. I love it! I recommend this product.
Min S.
Arlington, VA
I love flavored water, it has no calories us the plus! Easy for carrying and no mess ! Worth the price
Mackenzie B.
Richmond, VA
Amazing! This sparking water tastes so good and is a great alternative to anyone who is trying to consume less sugary drinks.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Stuff is amazing I love carbonated waters since I'm watching what I eat and don't drink pop anymore
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
One of my favorite flavors. I drink a least 2 everday..I really like the strawberry flavor as well.

Looking for your answer?