Poland Spring® Acai Blueberry Pomegranate Sparkling Water 33.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lynne A.

BY POLAND SPRING

Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
I've been on a serious sparkling water kick this spring/summer! and I've got to say that the Poland Spring new flavor Acai Blueberry Pomegranate sparkling water is one of my favorites. Hydration is so much easier when there's so much flavor there!! and I will say I like to use it as a mixer sometimes too ;)
Kiana C.
For a mom who tries to keep away from soda I highly recommend this sparkling water and all their other flavors. good value, tasteful after taste and its 0 calories what more can you ask for ! I highly recommend this product especially if your a mom trying keep your kids away from soda! their love the fruity taste and its healthy water !
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
I'm personally a lover of sparkling water and seltzer but this just wasn't as good as I expected . It had a very fake taste and was a little too strong. My other family liked it but I didn't . Maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan . If you like strong flavored them maybe this is the product for u .
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Poland Spring definitely has strange soda water flavors such as this one and I really like them in mixed drinks I also like to just drink them by themselves and they definitely meet my expectations they were very affordable and I would definitely recommend this to other people
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I like the combination of fruits used, it's nots common and it just works awesome. It tasted like I thought I would. The flavor resembles, to me like other brands tho...Size is a plus and it's a good value. I would buy again if there's no more of my favorite brand in stock
Cassy B.
Poland Spring is delicious - it's much better than dasani. I like it because no artificial sweeteners or sugar, and the flavor is fruity and interesting. A great substitute for soda pop in your diet I recommend giving it a try.
Victoria C.
Newport News, VA
This was my favorite flavor of Poland Spring Sparkling Water. I sparkling water all the time because it's healthier than soda but less boring than water, and this flavor, specifically, is great for mixing with juices. It also makes a great blueberry mojito!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Tastes great and good for you. I am sure to get my recommended daily intake drinking Poland spring water. Great flavors. Sometimes I need a bit of flavor without all the calories of other drinks. Love this stuff.
Queen-Nefertiti P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to water. I don't really like drink water and this makes it so much easier for me. I work at whole food and get this with any lunch I eat. It os so refreshing. I love it.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
I LOVE anything pomegranate and I love that this is so light and bubbly but also feeds my craving for carbonation. So yummy, I always love Poland Spring products! Will continue to purchase!