BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksPoland Spring
100% Natural Spring Water (1 L bottles, 15 pk) (packof 2)

Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water (1 L bottles, 15 pk.) (packof 2)

Poland Spring Brand 100% Natural Spring Water has been a local favorite in the Northeast for generations. Sourced from carefully selected springs in Maine since 1845, Poland Spring spring water contains naturally occurring minerals for a crisp,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water (1 L bottles, 15 pk.) (packof 2)!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,278 reviews
For on the go, Poland Spring is our favorite brand of water. It tastes clean, pure and refreshing. I like how they reduced the amount of plastic each bottle contains.
Renny L.
I like water it keeps my hydrated and it good for you. I drink 2lt of water within 8 hours not including tea or coffe. Personally for me this brand of water does have a taste and I like that it also doesn’t taste like plastic.
Dawn K.
I have a large family so every time I go grocery shopping I at least get one pack of Poland spring water. And I am never disappointed. Always a fresh and clean taste. I definitely recommend this.
Faith A.
Toms River, NJ
We buy 3 cases at a time in my house. Everyone gets upset if I get anything other than Poland spring water. It is so cool and refreshing.
Faith A.
Toms River, NJ
This is the only water my daughter will drink. She says it is the best tasting. It tastes fresh and clean. She doesn't mind if we pay the extra money for it.
Julie D.
Houlton, ME
We buy this all the time for my husband to take to work. Poland Springs water is one of the few that does NOT have a tap water taste to it.
Kasey C.
Good product. I think it’s just as good as other water bottles out there. For the price it’s a good product
Meghan W.
Southampton, PA
All bottles water taste different and this is one of my favorites. It’s quick and easy on the go and good to always keep one in your diaper bag
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
I don't like the odor or taste of my well water, so I bought bottle water all the time for drinking. This is one of only two brands that I'll ever buy. It just tasted like water....no weird taste or aftertaste like other brands. Perfectly happy with this.
Sasha K.
I usually buy Poland Natural Spring water in bulk whenever I go to Costco. Taste great, good quality! Very clear! I drink a bottle of Poland Spring water every day! This water brand has been around for years and I trust it! Amazing!

Looking for your answer?