BY NINTENDO

You've collected them all, battled against countless monsters and immersed yourself in the rich storylines throughout the franchise. Now, it's time to pit your favorite Pokémon characters against each other in epic, action-packed combat in Pokkén Tournament. Created in collaboration with The Pokémon Company and Bandai Namco Entertainment, Pokkén Tournament lets you jump into thrilling battles in a variety of arenas on your Nintendo Wii U. Are you ready to duke it out with your favorite Pokémon characters? see more...

• I've seen a lot about this game, and I love the previews. Is this g...3 Answers
Channon M.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
I have been looking forward to this game since the screenshots of Machamp and Lucario fighting were leaked YEARS ago. I can honestly say that it has definitely lived up to the HYPE. The game itself is just absolutely beautiful from the character designs, to the stages and arenas. The fighting dynamic is so so welcoming that it can be picked up and played by gamers of all ages. The fighting system uses and interested setup similar to that of a rock paper scissors concept, except it is strikes, counters, and grabs. The storyline is surprisingly good for a fighting games, and makes sense in the game setting. The roster is also very interesting, albeit a bit small. My belief is that Nintendo will do what it always does and release DLC Characters in an attempt to take whatever money is left in my bank account. Long story short, if you love Pokemon, get this game.

P.S. Don't buy the pro controller if you don't need to. The gamepad woks just as well and the "pro controller" has nothing Pokemon related on it which was quite the disappointment
Bri C.
Bri C.
I've been a fan of Pokemon for about 20 years or so. I was really excited and looking forward to playing Pokken. It's pretty much the reason why I have a WIi U. I've always been a fan of fighting games as well so I figured this should be a really awesome game (I've played my share of Tekken as well). The tutorial is a bit long and tedious but it is helpful . I do wish there was a bit more variety in which Pokemon you can play as (at least there's a lot of support Pokemon to choose from), but it's still a fun game.
Dan M.
Dan M.
Have been playing it for the last few days and i can tell you it's a really fun game. The tutorial is a bit lengthy but it really breaks the whole concept down. I'm still getting the hang of the combos but its really fun playing as Pikachu. The fights do get a bit repetitive since there aren't as many fighters available, however its a good time waster and is definitely more fun playing against another person.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is a game anyone can enjoy. the Pokemon world has been a part of many people's lives of all ages so a game like this is enjoyable by many people. i love the all the design work and animations. it takes the style of a 1 on 1 fighting game and mixes it with the gamers favorite world of pokemon. truly an amazing game and super fun!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Las Vegas, NV
With a small cast of main fighters and a fighting system like Tekken with a twist. pokken tournament is a refreshing and long awaited style of combat for the pokemon franchise.

with the amount of pokemon out there I wish they had used a few more. the number feels limited. beyond that it is a really fun game.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Denham Springs, LA
Such a great game! Reminds me a lot of super smash brothers but I love how the field of view changes so you are able to different moves in different views. The controls take some work to learn but it's graphics are the best! If you love Pokemon you will love this game!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Love this game since it has trainer customization and fun new ways of fighting. Like the two points of views in a battle and the many cool techniques the pokemon do. I also love the graphics of the characters.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Benton, IL
I love Pokemon games, and I work at a video game store. I have heard nothing but negative reviews for this game however, I would give it a shot before you make a decision.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Great game play and graphics are awesome. You battle other pokemon in an arena. Only downside is the price of 60 bucks.
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
I love this game it is similar to tekken but a little bit different. I love kicking butt!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fall River, MA
I've seen a lot about this game, and I love the previews. Is this game worth the money? I absolutely love Pokémon & Tekken.