Pokémon
Pokemon, Zip Pika 40" x 50" Silk Touch Throw

Pokemon, Zip Pika 40" x 50" Silk Touch Throw

by Pokémon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pokemon, Zip Pika 40" x 50" Silk Touch Throw!
How would you rate this product?
Devon J.
Reno, NV
I love this. It's soft and the print is clear and bright. It is also big enough for an adult and not just a child. Looks cute with matching Pokemon decor! It was affordable and well made so I'm happy with my purchase. It's a very nice blanket for any person.
Sabrina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My sons favorite blanky he won’t go any where with out it ! I use it too cuz is so warm and the perfect size to take on the go #birthdaybash #pokemon
Robyn D.
So cute and soft! My bf got it for me when we got sword and shield as a little extra gift love it

Looking for your answer?