Pokemon Y - 3DS Game.

by Pokémon

Welcome to the world of Pokémon! The Pokémon games are a series of role-playing games where you assume the role of a hero and set off on an exciting adventure with mysterious creatures called Pokémon! Beyond the exciting story, the series contains many social features, such as trading and battling with friends! Your First Pokémon! At the beginning of your adventure, you will be given the opportunity to choose one of three Pokémon. Pick whichever Pokémon you prefer-there's no wrong choice! Will you choose the Grass-type Pokémon Chespin as your first Pokémon? Or will the Fire-type Pokémon Fennekin be your first choice? Perhaps you'll take your first steps with the Water-type Pokémon Froakie at your side! Epic Adventures Await! Your grand adventure will take you to many amazing locations on your quest to become the Champion, the strongest Trainer of all. No matter where you go, you'll encounter many different wild Pokémon that you can befriend. You're also sure to meet lots of interesting people, as well as encounter Legendary Pokémon! Will you encounter the magnificent Legendary Pokémon Xerneas during your adventure? Somewhere on your journey, you may discover the whereabouts of the Legendary Pokémon Yveltal. Pokémon in the Wild Many of the Pokémon you'll battle will be found in the wild, traveling without a Trainer. It's easy to meet Pokémon in patches of tall grass outside towns. Catch More Pokémon! Not only can you raise the Pokémon already in your party, but you can catch and befriend new Pokémon. Wild Pokémon can be caught in battle-if you have a Poké Ball!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pokemon Y - 3DS Game.!
How would you rate this product?
Denver, CO
Pokemon! Our childhood In a nutshell. When I heard that these were coming out I had to have it so here I am buying the 3ds to play my game and it was amazing the 18 hours of gameplay seemed like 30 min to me. It's a super fun game for kids of all ages and big kids as well. Absolutely recommend this game to anyone that's a pokemon lover.
15821 Pine Lily court
For the first Pokemon game on the 3ds it surpassed what I thought it would be. They went from 2d sprites to a customizable 3D sprite and a beautiful world. The new Pokemon designs are great. I personally like Skiddo. The story is great, Its a good place to jump back into the series.
Sumner , WA
I love Pokémon. I have owned games from the very first Pokémon Red and Blue version to come out for the Gameboy. I enjoy every single one that came out. They all have their own sets of pros and cons but all very enjoyable to play for all ages.
Kokomo, IN
I really enjoy Pokémon in general but this game was definitely better than the newest games that have come one. I really liked it. Obviously the older games are the best but I definitely suggest this game
Charleston, WV
One of my favorite generations. The story line is told beautifully, and the new features are incredible! Being able to customize your character and giving some Pokémon new evolutions?? Nothing like it!
Richmond, ME
I am a huge fan of POKEMON X (Nintendo 3DS) and POKEMON Y (Nintendo 3DS)Pokémon Moon (Nintendo 3DS)Pokémon Sun (Nintendo 3DS) in general. I love all the games and I do always erase my games and start over just because its fun. I would say for Moon and Sun there isn’t much after game fun to be had. Like in the original versions like X and Y you still had lots to do after beating the elite 4. But overall I always recommend these games to anyone.
Erie, PA
The Pokémon games for Nintendo are very high-quality and a great way to pass time. There are many to choose from in many different versions so you have a choice to pick from. These games never get old and I will continue to purchase them.
Phoenix
I love playing all the Pokémon games! I really enjoyed Pokémon Y, and they have one of the cutest starter Pokémon! 😁😁😁 the format for this game is pretty similar to all the other games.
Crown Point, IN
My son really loves this game. He is a big Pokemon fan and has 2 other ds games but he really loves the graphics in this one
Stillwater
Similar gameplay to other games in the series, especially ones for the newer DS models. A must for any pokemon fan