BY NINTENDO #73 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon x/y poké ball system case (nintendo ds) see more...

Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
Pokes for life! You must own this bag if you are a poke for life. Pikachu and that other guy. Yeah, they are the best. It is so cool. Get it! Especially now that the go game is out and everyone and their brother is playing it. You should get it too. So you can be cool ;)
Gala G.
Pokemon was such a staple in my life when I was younger, and even now, since who can actually resist buying the new games? And now, I can actually showcase my nerdy passion and meet those who share the same interests while carrying my system around. I love it!
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
Always a big fan of pokemon. brings me right back to my childhood. this case is everything. made very well too!
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it and uses it everyday and keeps his BS in there for safe keeping.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
This system case is so durable and so cute. It does the work and it is great for all game lovers
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
This is a pretty nice little case pokémon is a big hit these days. My step son loves his case
Keisha H.
Great quality game case. my son uses his. it's a great item to have to organize d.s. games.
CANDICE W.
Spring, TX
POKEMOM POKEMOME POKEMON POKEMON I want to beeeeee the very best like no one ever wassssss
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
You always need to protect you counsils and having a little pokeball is just so badass!!
Dominique R.
This has to be the cutest case in the world! My nephew loved it! He's a huge Pokemon fan!
Cayla W.