POKEMON X (Nintendo 3DS)

by Nintendo

When pokémon fans begin their thrilling 3-D adventure in pokémon x or pokémon y this october, they will be transported into an entirely new region called kalos. A mysterious place that is shaped like a star, kalos is a region where players will encounter beautiful forests, thriving cities, and many never before seen pokémon. o the cowardly pokémon helioptile, a normal and electric type pokémon, can generate enough electricity through sunbathing to power machinery. But wise trainers won t be deterred by helioptile s lack of bravery. It knows parabolic charge, a brand new move where...

would anyone recommend?
Is this a good game to play?
Is this a good game to play?
Start your review of POKEMON X (Nintendo 3DS)!
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
POKEMON X (Nintendo 3DS) uploaded by Amaya M.
I really enjoy playing this game! It was my first Pokemon game ever played and I feel it's a great game for beginners. It really takes you on a journey which I like. You can customize your character to your liking with a good range of options to choose from. It's also very fun to play on 3ds in general because of the 3D factor. You can roller skate in this game as well and that looks especially pleasing to the eye in 3D mode. Definitely worth the purchase, so I recommend it!
Nina H.
Liberty, NY
It's amazing to be able to play pokemon in 3D after being a fan for years. It's much different than any other pokemon game. It would be better if they didn't make the newer pokemon games more and more childish and easy. But other than that it's a great game!
Irena U.
Atlanta, GA
I went from playing pokemon Diamond to playing this and I have to say this game is effing amazing.. It added everything I could ever want in a pokemon game. You can customize your character, the camera angles and animation during regular gameplay and battles are amazing! There are cool new puzzles to solve and a good deal of extra gameplay after the main story is completed. I played this almost nonstop for 96 hours to complete the main story and although the story was a tad cheesy it made me cry from how heartwarming it was. In this game not only do you get to customize your character you get to play with your pokemon. Playing with your pokemon by petting, playing games with it, feeding it pokepuffs, and training it help boost it's stats. When you max out its hearts for you it will gain health in battle, land more crit hits, and much more all while producing a heart when that power is activated. It makes you feel really connected to your pokemon. I also loved that you could use roller skates to get around instead of just walking and biking. You could tricks to do with the roller skates and it did a very good job of mimicking French culture. This is by far my favorite pokemon game.
Jacqueline W.
south elgin, illinois
I haven't beaten this game yet, but I plan to soon! So far I just wanted to say that the game play is really awesome compared to the older games and it also has much more things other than catching all the pokemon and badges too! I really enjoy Pokemon X as a game itself and I cannot wait for the Alpha and Omega games to come out soon, maybe then I will have this game beat by then!?
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 5
1,277 reviews
POKEMON X (Nintendo 3DS) uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: GameStop
I’ve played almost all of the Pokémon games and the gameplay was so much fun in Pokémon X. Such a fun game and the graphics are pretty good!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Gamer Expert Level 2
Out of the newer* generation pokemon games, this has to be my favorite. I loved how Kalos was themed after Paris and how you were able to modify your character a bit more. The 3D aspect of the game felt very comfortable and the battles were fair. I enjoyed playing through this game and continue to do so over and over again. :)
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love the new species of Pokémon! Very entertaining and love the diversity of Pokémon types in this game version!
Latisha S.
Gamefreak doesn't disappoint! I especially love pokemon Aimee its so cute watching little Pokemon visit and leave gifts!
Ashley C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Awesome game. I spent hours playing this and building my Pokemon team. It was the first Pokemon I picked up since childhood and it brought so much nostalgia back. I had so much fun reliving the memories, seeing the old towns and remembering all the Pokemon you see along the way. Awesome game 👍
Jordan  S.
Lebanon, PA
Own all pokemon games since Red and Blue. This game gives you the feel of the old games with new pokemon while allowing you to use some of the pokemon from the past. Upgraded graphics, new features would recommend for any pokemon fans or anyone who likes the idea of leveling up characters and sending them to battle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...