Pokemon Trading Card Game Mega Mewtwo Y Box

by Pokémon

The Mega Mewtwo Y Collection puts the Legendary Genetic Pokemon right in your hands, with a stunning scultped figure of this powerful Psychic-type Pokemon and a never-before-seen foil card featuring Mewtwo! Get ready for Pokemon adventures with Mega Mewtwo Y today!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pokemon Trading Card Game Mega Mewtwo Y Box!
lancaster
I got this for my brothers birthday and he was so happy. I connected the online code that they give you and the possibilities were endless. There are so many Pokémon I haven’t caught up to date on that exist. I feel like I haven’t been updated and looking st the sleek designs gives me nostalgia when I use to play with these.
Marlborough
My 6 years old son loves Pokémon. Everything Pokémon! I gave him as present this box with card and he was so happy! He was talking about this all the time home and in school, even had cards for his sharing day.
Bay Area
This is a great pack comes with boosters plus a figure or pin (depending on the type of box) and the Holographic promo card. No need to try and pull it from a box, it's in there. Mewtwo only needs a couple energies and is powered up ready to lock butt! Have bought many packs, boosters, boxes, and I still think this has useful cards from it. Thanks Pokemon!!
Amazing pulls. The figures are unforgettable and it’s one of the best Pokémon booster boxes. Also I love the mewtwo card because it always is good in a physic deck. Also I love the actual card game because it can be played competitively.