Pokémon TOMY Pokemon Eevee Plush, 8-Inch

by Pokémon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pokémon TOMY Pokemon Eevee Plush, 8-Inch!
How would you rate this product?
Maro M.
moshroomkingdom
This plush is so adorable and soft great to cuddle with and have around. Great gift idea for someone who likes this Pokémon.
Ashley P.
Pokémon TOMY Pokemon Eevee Plush, 8-Inch uploaded by Ashley P.
my son and I went to build a bear workshop in London, UK. my son made a decision and got Eevee. what make my son like pokemon because of me gave influence to him same when I was little kid. my favorite character from pokemon. it's expensive cost like 60 dollars in euros. plush toy still so adorable anyways. highly recommended and good quality. #vacay #pokemon #eevee #plushtoy #buildabear #Influenster Pokémon TOMY Pokemon Eevee Plush, 8-Inch Build-a-Bear Workshop Influenster
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
I have 3 of these plushies and they are wonderful. They are very addicting to collect. I can't wait to catch them all!!
Tia P.
Asheville, NC
My friend got this for me for my birthday. I started collecting pokemon plushies when I was younger and the plushies were only about $5-10. This one was closer to $20 and was still the same size as the other pokemon plushies I had. I didn't like that he paid so much for it, but I really do love Eevee, always have. I used to have an Eevee plush when I was really little and I'm unsure what happened to it, so this put a smile on my face for sure! So cute and thoughtful!
Alondra E.
Turlock, CA
My son loves it. It is very soft, easy to wash. Very resistant. It doesn't save dust so no allergies caused by the plushie.
Britt V.
very soft plush. on the small side, but it is better made and softer than many other poke plushies that I collect. highly recommend for any ages, there's no hard pieces at all on this particular plush as well.
Erra L.
El Cajon, CA
He loves his Pokémon. Especially his pikachu however, this was the first one I’ve ever purchased for him and he was obsessed. Soft, decent size, cute.
Sara G.
Brooksville, KY
My son is obsessed with all things Pokémon, so the fact that these plush’s are affordable and there is literally any one you can think of available is amazing and fueling my little boys heart with joy.
Ralph G.
Sooooooooo soft I love how amazingly soft. Also if I where to have any Pokémon plush this is the one I personally love. It could be improved by making it more realistic. Also I love Eevee as a Pokémon because of the Eeveelutions
Hali G.
Weaverville, NC
My kids have every Pokémon plushie there is! They are very well made and can with stand my three year old throwing them around all day! The quality is good which is why I keep buying more for them!!

Looking for your answer?