Pokemon TCG XY11 Steam Siege Theme Deck uploaded by Jesse T.

BY POKÉMON

Pokemon TCG XY11 Steam Siege Theme Deck see more...

Jorge C.
Odessa, TX
I love all the card in this box like volcanion monferno
And it doesn't come with bad cards it is very affective for Pokemon affordable and I really love the box it is in I would really strongley recommend this product
Jesse T.
Martinez
I hadn't played Pokemon since I was a kid but I wanted to give it another go as an adult. The market is so saturated with different types of cards, packs, boxes, tins, etc. that I didn't know where to start! I decided on this theme deck and I could not be more pleased with my purchase.

Now, I should mention that I actually bought this as a bundle with another theme deck called the Ring of Lightning theme deck whose main power hitter is Hoopa instead of this deck's Volcanion (as the photo I have attached will show). However, this is my favorite of the two. It is exactly as advertised and comes with everything you need to start a game: 1 well-balanced 60 card deck, 1 themed coin, 1 placemat to help you organize/teach you how to play the game. This deck also comes with all the burn, poison, and hit markers you need to get started.

Be warned though, buying this may be the beginning of a lifelong obsession for you like it is for me. Now that I have played a few games with this deck I find myself wanting to add to my collection and get new cards to modify this deck and make it better/stronger.

Also, it is worth mentioning that this deck can be used to play online as well. Inside the pack is a code which you can enter at Pokemon[dot com]. This gives you full use of the deck online to play against other real players from around the world or AI players to train and hone your skills. If you have never heard of the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online, try doing a Google search for "Pokemon TCGO".
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Im a parent of an almost 9yr old boy who has so many pokemon cards its not even funny, lol just like Lego's randomly scattered all over are busy family house, we also have those cards that he can never seem to have enough, we find them stored properly in books or slots of plastic inserts, stickers, toys, clothes, books the house is being taken over by Pokémon lol but I know he loves his collections of the newest trends & he says evwrytime he always gets cards always at least 1 special limited edition or just that card everyone wants to trade or find. Great for the kids tho, & the Pokémon game qpp seems very popular too esp great for fitness. I'm a mom & I'll play tho never been able to get into or understand this maddening phase of cool Pokémon products.
Rico Romeo P.
Tartu
I bought this deck, its super playable! There are powerful Pokemon like Monferno, Volcanion, Klinklang etc. It also comes with a code card to unlock the exact same deck online! For this price it is super cheap and I definetly suggest you to buy it!