BY POKÉMON

Make your mark with the mighty mach pokemon! unleash the terrifying fury of this magnificent pokemon as a never-before-seen foil promo card and show your allegiance to the diabolical dragon type with an oversize foil promo card! bring yet more power to your collection with the contents of 4 pokemon tcg booster packs! see more...

Dexter V.
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
If you are a Pokemon fan collecting these cards was so much fun. There's nothing like opening a new lack of cards and discovering what is inside. I no longer collect the cards but if you have children who would love that sort of thing, Pokemon is the way to go.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
My children spend hours playing this card game. it's in expensive and kIds love collecting these cards.
Chares H.
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
Pokemon? Yes I'm a bell sprout girl but this whole box has more to offer. Great buy !
sandra y.
sandra y.
Minneapolis, MN
My son is a fan, which makes me a 'secret' fan. LOL. Pokemon will always have a place with children, from one generation to the next.
Alisha K.
Alisha K.
Oklahoma City
I purchased this for my son. I was rather impressed with the variety of cards he received. 2 cards he had been searching for and this set contained both.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
Growing up my brother always bought these from the store so I would recommend to little bits
Angel N.
Angel N.
Pokemon has been my childhood for a long time and i would love to be a kid again. Seeing this is a perfect collection starter for kids who like pokemon.