BY POKÉMON

Pokémon Origins
  • "Defines my childhood, one of the best games out there and one of the best tv shows as well." in 1 review
  • "I have loved it since I was young and when its on tv Ill still watch it sometimes!!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked the adaptation of the games, I only wish it could have had more content." in 1 review
Teran F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this series I remember when first came out in 1996. I love season on Disney xd for Pokémon sun and moon season. I think they fully let him grow more in this season than other season cause want see him grow up and be what he wanted to be. But it's amazing show I love it. I have collect cards to games to series's
Sohela S.
Syracuse, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This game and TV show was like the basis of my entire childhood. I feel like this is great for kids, and I find it pretty appropriate. It's a little cheesy, but very kid friendly. It's super amazing, and you should watch and show the kids in your life lol
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
This has been my favorite adaptation of the Pokemon series. Although the Pokemon series is still fun to watch, Pokemon Origins takes a more serious side to the series and follows more closely to the original GameBoy Pokemon games from 1995/1996. This is the best Pokemon series and it's a shame that they did not continue it further!
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
I loved watching this series. It did mess with my head a bit because of what I am use to and what I remember but that still didn't stop it from becoming a favorite. I recommend to all. The graphics were great too.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
This series was a pleasant surprise! It followed the games quite well and even have an explanation to the player "passing out" when losing a battle. It's a really good show and is super fun to watch.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I liked this special. It was interesting to see a different animation style for the franchise in comparison to the regular anime. I really liked the adaptation of the games, I only wish it could have had more content. Hopefully they do something similar with the other games!
Joelle W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I think pokemon is great! I have loved it since I was young and when its on TV Ill still watch it sometimes!! Great show and it actually have morals and life lessons, which is good for kids.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Whats not to love about pokemon! These games provide hours of entertainment on long road trips and in doctors offices. I love it that they never end so you can keep playing.
amanda w.
Plymouth, MN
My son loves this!!he is 5 and can not get enough!! I grew up with pokemon. Nothing compares to it. Not similar to anything else. My son has so many fave scenes.
Mel L.
Great for Pokemon fans! it's fun to compare with the anime and the original game! The graphics are also lovely too! Wish there were more episodes to this series
Patricia K.
Is this any good? I loved the original
Nj W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is this a video game, movie, or one of the original manga?
Daniela D.
Mexicali
¿Que pokemon es sus favorito?