BY NINTENDO

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Richard A.
Miami
My favorite childhood game was Pokemon Ruby, and I was so thrilled to find out the game was remade into the Nintendo 3ds console! The game itself was amazing, containing almost every single feature and storyline plot from the original Gameboy Advance Game. I would play this game a million times if I could!
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
They great games I was impressive how graphics are compare game boys advance ones. Very fun, kept you interested
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
I love how the Pokemon company created this game. It basically remade the original game boy games Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby (and Emerald) into a more fun, adventurous game! I truly love Pokemon!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I love this game. I love all pokemon games actually. Once I get a game I play it constantly until I beat it. I've always been like that and I think that says a lot of good things about the game
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
I got this for my bf so long ago! He still plays it! He loves it to this day
Brittani G.
Pokemon Omega Ruby is everything Pokemon Ruby was back in generation 3, plus much more. With updated graphics, mechanics such as super training and Pokemon-Amie, flying in the sky, and brand new content, this game is everything we wanted a R/S remake to be and more!
Shannon R.
My personal favorite Pokemon game of all time! I found the updated graphics truly brought the region to life from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. So immersive and there is so much to explore and experience. Definitely would recommend!
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I was really excited for this and me and my husband always end up buying both games and play and try and see who can beat it first. I really liked it and can't wait until the next one comes out!
Jillian E.
Calgary, AB
This game is great there are so many things to do! Just when you think you are done there are more things to accomplish!
Alexadria W.
Guelph Ontario
I beat this game by playing it for about 20 hours at a time for 3 or 4 days. I'm still trying to fill my pokedex, this game can be played forever and is really fun. I love the mega versions of pokemon, and the game is really pretty. Pokemon games are not just for children I PROMISE YOU. If you were thinking about buying the game i would recommend it. The only difference between alpha sapphire and omega ruby are the legendary pokemon and which team you are fighting against (sapphire or ruby) and some other slight differences.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?