BY NINTENDO #36 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Jade M.
I have played this game more than any other and I love it. I just wish there was more to do after beating the game.
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
They great games I was impressive how graphics are compare game boys advance ones. Very fun, kept you interested
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
So fun to play. Amazing game. Plus, my favorite Pokemon is Blaziken.......Pokemon rules and recommend this game.
Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely adore this game. They've taken and changed things for the better with locating and catching pokemon!
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
I love this game! Keeps me and my husband entertained. I chose omega ruby because fire pokemon are my favorite
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Ruby was my favorite when it came out when I was little and omega ruby did not disappoint either. I love it
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
My boyfriend plays this game. He loves it, he says he feels like he relives his childhood when he plays it.
JellyFish W.
Love love love love it solo much
I always love pokemon ^^
Got all my fav Pokemon that I always wanted 😍😍😍😍
Stephany H.
Very cool game like all the Pokemon games. My brother is very fan of these games and me too. Super funny.
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Pokemon is an old school classic that cant go away because its dinamic and always a blast to play
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?