BY NINTENDO

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Gaby R.
Definitely loved this remake! took me back to my childhood when the first version came out. Had as much fun as I did playing the first version.
Emily W.
Woodbine, KY
So far it's a pretty fun game, it's fairly easy and takes no time to get through it. I picked Swampert as my starter and he's amazing!
Eva C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I was so excited about this game and everyone got it before me and told me it sucked. But I beg to differ. This game was solidly great.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
Fun throwback to the original game, but with the graphics and gameplay of the newest pokemon games for 3DS - Would totally recommend!
Bethany W.
Berwick, LA
I'm a huge Pokemon fan. And this is one of my top favorite remake games that they have made so far. I can't wait for sun and moon
Daniela H.
I think everyone grew up on Pokemon and can love this game. It's fun and is my favorite layout compared to the others on DS.
Jazmyn G.
Sanford, NC
Overall Pokemon is an amazing game. I'm a Nintendo fanatic and have loved every game put out. Its definitely a good game!
Sarah R.
Awesome spin off of a classic game! Made me feel like I could experience the part of my childhood that was deprived of
Lorena R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son loves pokemon i think of getting this for him soon he has a card collection wouldntcmind gettingbthis for him
Jade M.
I have played this game more than any other and I love it. I just wish there was more to do after beating the game.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?