BY NINTENDO #37 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Mo V.
Currently playing this game and I am completely addicted. I recently got a 3DS and when I switch the 3d on while battling I get very excited, it looks so cool! Very fun game for kids or adults.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I adore this, in comparison to x and y I do miss the personalization, however this was still amazing and the graphics were beautiful. As a diehard pokemon fan I was so happy to play this.
Abigail G.
Pokemon omega ruby for Nintendo 3ds is my little brothers favorite game. Even I enjoy it. I love that my little brother and I have that in commen. Anyone can pay this game it's so universal.
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
Super fun game, they really did a good job with this re make. I really liked how easy the game play was and had a lot of fun with how interactive it is with other people and the pokemon.
Gabby G.
Remake of my absolute favorite pokemon game. I spent over 400 hours playing the original ruby game and it was really nice to see that the remake stayed true to the original.
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
Pokemon games will always be fun no matter how old I get. I used to collect all of the cards and games and even watch the TV show. It's a good non violent video game for kids!
Kate K.
Hands down the best looking Pokemon game I've ever played. Plus the story was great and cool. Relatable to real world stuff happening right now. But hey, it LOOKED AMAZING.
Nicole O.
Mooresville, NC
I love this game! Such beautiful graphics and storyline! I have loved every game in the Pokemon franchise! This line of games will never die! My favorite games ever 😆👍
Drishti K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Pokemon and this new version of my old favorite game is amazing! With enhanced visuals and story line and a new and cool way of capturing Pokemon in the wild.
Stefani W.
Great game so far, I'm very impressed with the graphics in this game. It seems with each pokemon game Nintendo comes out with is better and better graphics wise.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?