BY NINTENDO #37 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Bryan H.
A terrific remake of the original, and I love how the kept most of the music the same as the original game. The game seems to lack the same levels of customization that Pokemon X and Y offered but that doesn't affect the gameplay one bit. I love how the added mega evolution to the game and all of the mini games that you can play with your Pokemon are great fun. Overall this may be the best Pokemon remake I've ever played.
Megan S.
I have been waiting soooo long for this generation to get a remake as the original ruby version was my favorite and I have to say that I am immensely pleased with this game. the storyline is extremely satisfying and a great fresh new take on the classic, and the post game also provides endless hours of entertainment. The replay value of this game is pretty high as well, as long as you have the Pokemon bank too.
Rowan T.
Great return to the Hoenn region with this blast from the past. Did you miss catching spinda and visiting weird hotsprings? Do you want to play a riff on a 20 year old video game franchise? This game is for you. Wish they had kept the character customization of the first 6th generation game.
Kaitlyn C.
Just purchased Pokemon Mega Ruby last week to play on my Nintendo 2ds. The only other Pokemon game since the original gameboy series. I thought I would be disappointed in the changes made but I loved it. I've spent a couple hour in the game and still don't feel like I am close to being finished which I like. Lots of game play! I will be buying some more of the newer Pokemon games in the near future.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
The look and feel of this game is very exciting to experience. Especially for players who have played the original game for the Gameboy Advance. Not everything is in 3D so don't worry about your eyes getting strained or your children Hurting their eyes. Great game 5 stars from me :)
Cristi S.
My nine year old son is sitting next to me bugging me to review his new game. He wants me to say that defeating Team Magma and becoming the Pokémon Champion is cool. He likes that it's like a puzzle and you have to find people and give stuff to them. He says the gym leaders are really strong and challenging! He won't stop talking about it, that's how much he loves this game.
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I loved the original and I love this one even more. The 3d is amazing. I love how some spots you'll see wingull fly by or other Pokemon. All the extra stuff they added in to keep it updated is amazing even the elite 4 and gym battles are beautiful. One of my favorites
Leah S.
Beautiful graphics for a pokemon game and a great sense of accomplishment as you move forward in the game.Super fun throw back for everyone who played the original game. I love playing pokemon games and would definitely recommend this awesome hit of nostalgia.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
A great reimagining of an even better game! I downloaded it from the ds shop and haven't been disappointed since! I've played through it twice since its been released. All the charm of the original game with the glamour of every game after it! 5 stars
Tony C.
My first pokemon game since diamond. I was surprised with everything I missed such as the introduction of mega evolutions and what not. Overall though, this game brought back the memories I had with the original Ruby game and I'm glad I bought this.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?