BY NINTENDO

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Katie B.
Lima, OH
I love this game! Sadly I beat it in 3 days because I wouldn't put it down. Oops!
Brittany A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
I got this for my bf so long ago! He still plays it! He loves it to this day
Kassandra K.
Miami
I really liked this game, I really liked the fairy pokemons, the graphics and new things that explore is excellent, I really enjoy it a lot, it brought me many memories of the original version in the game boy. I love it!! Totally recommendable
Alejandra V.
Realmente amé Pokémon Rubí
Desde hace años que lo juego y cuando me enteré de que habría Remake corrí a separarlo para no quedarme con las ganas de volver a disfrutar mi primer juego de Pokémon pero ahora en tercera dimensión y con nuevos Pokémon que atrapar.
Nikki V.
A wonderful remake of one of my favorite Pokemon games! There was so much nostalgia I got from playing this. From the music to the character designs, they were on point with this remake. I love how they went about the secret bases in the game and let the player really enjoy them by allowing other players' bases to be accessible in their own game. I also love what they did with team aqua by changing their skin tones from the original game rather than everyone being light skinned.

If I had one issue, it would be how they changed Mauville City. I wasn't a fan of the perspective changing throughout the city. I'm fine with them redesigning it, I just didn't like how they went about it. It was hard to maneuver through the city and it became confusing. Other than that, it's a fantastic game!
Moir M.
Glasgow
Gamer Expert Level 3
A fantastic re-release of the third generation of Pokémon games, Omega Ruby adopts the graphical style of gen 6 (X and Y) to convey the Hoenn region in glorious 3D. Featuring the same essential story as the original Pokémon Ruby, with a few tweaks and additions (including the brand new Delta chapter at the end of the game), this title will be sure to thrill new players and nostalgics alike. With the beloved premise of a budding trainer pitting his/her notably non-scary monsters against those of any challengers on the quest for the title of Pokémon League Champion, Omega Ruby follows and develops upon the 20 year old concepts that have contributed so significantly to Nintendo's success. Suitable for gamers of all ages, Omega Ruby is a must-buy.
Alexadria W.
Guelph Ontario
I beat this game by playing it for about 20 hours at a time for 3 or 4 days. I'm still trying to fill my pokedex, this game can be played forever and is really fun. I love the mega versions of pokemon, and the game is really pretty. Pokemon games are not just for children I PROMISE YOU. If you were thinking about buying the game i would recommend it. The only difference between alpha sapphire and omega ruby are the legendary pokemon and which team you are fighting against (sapphire or ruby) and some other slight differences.
Lorna W.
Gamer Expert Level 5
In my opinion the best Pokemon game I've played in a while. They included all the popular features from the last more modern games, but allow you to play the series over again. I never played the original, so for me this was a big surprise and I loved every moment.
Salmon O.
ottawa
Its a really great game i think that they have done a lot of good without and have made the classic game enjoyable for myself when I've had the time to play. It gives a nostalgic feel with a great twist of mega evolution for the new audience who have not played the original Pokemon Ruby and gives great ways to get around for the older audience that still play
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?