BY NINTENDO #46 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
  • "My eight year old son love pokemon def thinking about picking this up for him" in 1 review
Richard A.
My favorite childhood game was Pokemon Ruby, and I was so thrilled to find out the game was remade into the Nintendo 3ds console! The game itself was amazing, containing almost every single feature and storyline plot from the original Gameboy Advance Game. I would play this game a million times if I could!
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember playing the original Ruby when I was a kid, and this remake made me so happy! This was always my favorite generation of Pokémon and getting to experience it with all the refinement of this new era of Pokémon was awesome! I love this game and I highly recommend it to anyone!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Whats not to love about pokemon! These games provide hours of entertainment on long road trips and in doctors offices. I love it that they never end so you can keep playing.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
I love that this is a remake. I have love all the Pokémon games I have picked up. I love the easy game play of them. They are easy to get lost into. They can be pricey but worth it. I would recommend this to other gamers. Honestly, this is the only reason I even play. I love Pokémon games!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
This game definitely got me back into playing Pokémon! I was determined to complete my pokedex haha. I think it's really cool that this game is a remake of the Ruby version, I really liked it and the graphics. (:
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Pokémon: Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS) once again I have kids who loved Pokémon. So of course if your a fan of Pokémon then this is the game for you. Rated E for everyone. Battle your Pokémon against others.
Lily H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
If I were to judge this game solely on the content, I would give it less than a 3 star review. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon games and have played every single one probably numerous of times. This has to be my least favorite one out of all of them. I feel like Pokemon sort of made it too easy for the player to win and get around and stuff. It was just too simple compared to the other games. It's disappointing because it was a remake of a beloved original Pokemon game and the graphics and gameplay were such an improvement. The story was good and the music is great and very nostalgic. I'm just disappointed on how too easy it was and there not being a lot of content. There isn't much of an after game as well which I found the same as X and Y. I hope this isn't a new thing and future games will have more content because I really do love Pokemon.
Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I was really excited for this and me and my husband always end up buying both games and play and try and see who can beat it first. I really liked it and can't wait until the next one comes out!
Calvin P.
Modesto, CA
Been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue hit the US. Not only does this put me back into the same mindset of the good ol' Ruby/Sapphire days, but it takes it so many steps beyond with the new mechanics and story changes. They took a game generation and made it so much more amazing than it originally was. Mega evolution, new typings, resistances, etc.
Saying that, there were some changes that shocked me. Locations with new layouts that confused me beyond necessary means. One key gripe was the removal of the Battle Frontier. The replacement isn't as enjoyable as Nintendo/Gamefreak might think, but what it does an OK job.

Overall, with the new additions and removals, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire are outstanding as remakes or first time Pokemon gamers.
Abigail G.
Pokemon omega ruby for Nintendo 3ds is my little brothers favorite game. Even I enjoy it. I love that my little brother and I have that in commen. Anyone can pay this game it's so universal.
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
Is this Pokemon game the best? If nkt, which one is your favofite?
Anna P.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the next Pokemon version(s) for 3DS and when does it come out?
Cassie H.
I've some how gone through 18 years of life and have never played Pokémon. I know that Omega Ruby and Blue Sapphire are remakes of Red and Blue and that Red and Blue where kind of the same game. (I'm not assuming. A friend who is a huge Pokémon fan told me this.) Even though they are kind of the same which is better to start the world of Pokèmon with? Ruby or Sapphire?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
How does this compare to the original ruby?
Ashley R.
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone know if this game has major differences if you're playing on a 2DS versus playing on a 3DS?