Pokemon Essential Handbook (Deluxe) (Paperback) uploaded by Gemini M.Pokemon Essential Handbook (Deluxe) (Paperback) uploaded by Nikki w.Pokemon Essential Handbook (Deluxe) (Paperback) uploaded by Denise L.

BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Nikki w.
I bought this for my 8 year old brother and he loves it ? It comes with pretty much all the Pokémon and stats and moves. It wasn’t expensive and will keep kids entertained for a while. It also wasn’t very expensive.
Rebeka F.
We bought this for my 6 year old as a birthday gift. It is very durable and stood the test of two little brothers. The pages are colorful and the information laid out in a way that is easy to find and understand. We have enjoyed this book so much that we bought a second one when looking for a replacement to a different book that did not hold up very well.
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
Got this book for my mom because she plays Pokémon Go and just got the Pokémon game on switch and she loves it.
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Awesome book for that Pokemon fan! If you play Pokemon go it's good for looking up what they will evolve into

Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
My little brother has this book and it is the only way we can gwt him to read(even if its pokemon stats)
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
This pokemon book is very knowledgeable and the pictures are very vivid it's put together very well!