Pokemon: Detective Pikachu (DVD), Adult Unisex

Pokemon: Detective Pikachu (DVD), Adult Unisex

The story begins when ace private eye Harry Goodman goes mysteriously missing, prompting his 21-year-old son Tim to find out what happened. Aiding in the investigation is Harry's former Pokemon partner, Detective Pikachu: a hilariously wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth who is a puzzlement even to himself. Finding that they are uniquely equipped to communicate with one another, Tim and Pikachu join forces on a thrilling adventure to unravel the tangled mystery. Chasing clues together through the neon-lit streets of Ryme City--a sprawling, modern metropolis where humans and Pokemon live side by side in a hyper-realistic live-action world--they encounter a diverse cast of Pokemon characters and uncover a shocking plot that could destroy this peaceful co-existence and threaten the whole Pokemon universe. Gender: unisex. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pokemon: Detective Pikachu (DVD), Adult Unisex!
How would you rate this product?
Lynchburg, VA
Pokemon: Detective Pikachu (DVD), Adult Unisex uploaded by Ursula B.
My autistic teen son loves this movie! Ryan Reynolds is hilarious as the voice of Pikachu and has plenty of Pokemon to love! Couldn't find Blu-ray copy at Kroger but great deal on this DVD. Definitely recommend this fun family friendly movie!
This was such a good pokemon movie. Ryan Reynolds was awesome in this. So funny in parts and a great heart warming story. Our whole family really enjoys this film on family movie nights. Being part of the first gen pokemon fans and having ouur kids love pokemon too really makes this experience even better. Full of mystery, excitement and drama this is fun for the whole family.
Heerenveen, Friesland
I loved this movie! I’m a big Pokémon fan and Pikachu has always been my fave. At first I wasn’t really sure if I was going to like this movie. The reason was: Pikachu was talking. Normally he doesn’t do that. He just says his name. I thought that it maybe would make everything less special or less effective in the movie. But the movie proofed me wrong. I went to see the movie in the cinema and it was totally amazing! The story was so beautiful, it even made me cry one than once around the end of the movie. So if you like Pokémon, I would totally recommend it!
Leicester , Leicestershire
As a family we love detective pikachu! I think it helps if your a Pokemon fan already so you get the gist of what Pokemon is all about. But who isn’t a Pokemon fan??? After seeing it at the cinema it was a no brainer that we would be getting it on DVD too. Now the kids can enjoy it over and over again! Oh and I’ve got to say we love Ryan Reynolds as pikachu..

Looking for your answer?