BY POKÉMON #80 in Games

Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have so many binders filled with pokemon cards. It was something that my grandmother introduced me to. And it soon consumed my young life back in the 90s. Every trip to WalMart I got at least one pack. Now that I'm older, I don't quite the money to get them often, but I recently learned how to play the game online and I have a lot of fun. Even when I lose when its a good match. Or if you don't like competing with real people they have an AI section that you can play against.
Shannon L.
W Springfield, MA
My son loves getting these at the store every time we go! His #favorite part is opening them up and finding out if he got a card he wanted. Although I sometimes end up with a very disappointed 9 year old it is an overall #good product. However be careful there are fakes out there as we found out at a local flea market recently.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Flashfire is an excellent addition to the TCG and makes for some powerful decks! The secret rares of Charizard are beautifully presented and the full art cards look great. Any of these cards would make a great inclusion to your deck.
Nicole M.
Pokemon is classic and will never die out. I'm 24 & I still play it with my husband. Theres always something new and always something going on in the work of pokemon. Its never ending, loads of entertainment and definitely worth it!
Jorge C.
Odessa, TX
I really like this pack series maybe my favorite of all cause this is where I've gotten my best card
And I really like the artwork on the packs that I bought it is a really good packs to open
Bret H.
Sikeston, MO
Tired of being beaten in the Pokemon TCG? Then you need to beef up that deck by going out and buying these booster packs! They are a must have set for any competitive player.
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
A few friends got me into collecting cards again and out of the 3 games we play i enjoy Pokemon the best. these packs are great to expand your collection but to get started buy a prebuilt deck.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Lol I think it's cute that when I was young I collected Pokemon cards and now my 14 year old nephew collects Pokemon cards!!! Lol
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Gotta love Pokémon cards. I have so many from my childhood :) Now my son wants a pack every time we go to store.
lilly f.
Pokemon Flashfire is a must for a Pokemon collector. Has amazing rares & awesome EXs! The artwork is also A+!