Pokemon Art Academy (Nintendo 3DS)

by Nintendo

Find video games at Target.com! Grab your stylus and start your pokemon-drawing journey in pokemon art academy, launching this fall exclusively on the nintendo 3-Ds and nintendo 2ds systems. This pokemon-themed installment of the art academy series offers pokemon fans and budding illustrators alike 40 unique lessons to learn how to paint, sketch and draw beloved pokemon characters in 2d. Along the way, students of pokemon art academy can pick up actual illustration skills that they can transfer onto real canvas, or share their digital masterpieces with the world.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pokemon Art Academy (Nintendo 3DS)!
Traverse City, MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I think its a good lesson for kids who are learning how to draw and its fun. It was pricier but very much worth it if you have a 3ds and like pokemon and drawing.
Love this just like the Disney one it combines art with your favorite characters in Pokemon
Olympia, WA
I first tried this game at PAX Prime and fell in love. It combines drawing and Pokémon perfectly. The tutorials are very simple and it's just relaxing and a ton of fun. I think it would be an excellent game for younger kids but still entertaining for an older audience as well.
Houghton, MI
I absolutely love playing this game - it gives a good drawing foundation, even for an experienced artist. I enjoyed playing with the different art styles, even if I'm still not quite good enough to draw my own base circles and whatnot. Overall, I would say it is great for anyone who likes to draw, whether they are an avid Pokemon fan or just think a few of them are cute.
Franklin Sq, NY
I bought this game for my kidsits do coolyou can draw pokemon and print them out
Bronx, NY
My son just loves this game. can't get him off if it for nothing. gee week fall asleep playing if i let him.
Morgan City, LA
I love to draw and Pokemon so this was a good mix. And love it! It is very good
I love to draw and Pokemon so this was a good mix. And love it! It is very good
Syracuse, NY
I really like this game! It is a lot of fun and cute. I like it, it is very creative!
Gamer Expert Level 5
This game is a great introduction for new artists or just someone who wants to brush up on their computer drawing skills. This would make an amazing gift for a young person interested in art, or even yourself! Let's get real here. The real draw of this is Pokemon. And as a 29 year old woman, I played the entire thing. Yes, that's right, I'm a Pokemon Art Master. Hold your applause, I'm only human like you or the 30 other kids who hold this title. Honestly, loved this thing. The drawings start off insane simplistic (though you always have the option to jump right in with free draw), but by the end it's actually difficult! They stand with you every step of the way, though. And the mustached teacher even builds your confidence by showing you the drawings of your fellow student (Who is really, really awful) and never disparaging him. It's a super positive experience all round and would make a great introduction to tablet style drawing!
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a really fun little game for the Pokemon fan. Always wanted to learn how to draw Pikachu, Charmander or Bulbasaur? Well, this games gonna give you a step-by-step of exactly that. You get to draw along with the instructions of the game, and in no time, you'll be drawing your very own pokemon pictures! This is a really laid back, relaxed game and would be best for people who like to draw.

Looking for your answer?