BY NINTENDO #16 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Kelvin B.
Brentwood, NY
Absolutely amazing is all that can be said. This remake of it's original goes beyond of what the original game brought. The storyline of the game was well delivered and was overall a great game.
Amanda R.
Ridgefield, NJ
A great visual upgrade to the original version. The graphics are beautiful and the extended storyline is amazing. All the new interactive features with the globe help with a great game play.
Jared N.
Palmyra, VA
Pokemon alpha sapphire blew me away. It was a fantastic remake. It brought back memories from the original. The graphics were significantly improved and the story altered for the better. And with the addition of new Pokemon you really can't ask for more.
Dalton S.
Crawfordsville, IN
This was an incredible remake. I loved every second of playtime and I still play for WiFi battles and such. Beautiful 3D graphics. Nintendo did an amazing job bringing us all back Hoenn.
Samantha H.
Henderson, Nv
Huge Pokemon fan. This game was given to me by Nintendo since I have a huge Pokemon fanbase on Instagram. Not my favorite game and not very memorable but still won't keep me from playing
Kat S.
I'm excited about where Pokemon is headed. Every game gets more and more detailed and complex. Personally, I liked Alpha Sapphire the best, but that's because team Aqua is the coolest.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This was a really good game but the quality of the graphics just isn't quite up to par with what I was expecting from it. Still a highly enjoyable game for any Pokémon fan.
Ashley J.
Before playing Alpha Sapphire I hadn't played anything from Gen 3 but I am very happy I decided to pick it up. It looks great, feels good and all in all a great Pokemon remake.
Maddy G.
Calhoun, GA
This was my first Pokemon game and oh my lord it made me fall inlove!! I finished the game in like 2 weeks and I've had it almost a year and it's still one of my fav games!! I got the shiny charm and I just love the game so much!!!
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
A great remake of a simply amazing game. The improved visuals look fantastic and the new features make this worth picking up even if you played the original.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.