BY NINTENDO #22 in Nintendo Games

Pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire will launch worldwide in november 2014, exclusively for the nintendo 3-Ds family of systems. Pokémon fans will collect, battle, and trade pokémon in a new adventure. pokémon omega ruby and pokémon alpha sapphire are a fresh take on pokémon ruby and pokémon sapphire, which launched in 2003 and were fan-favorite hits on the game boy advance system. The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world. be sure to visit pokemon.com frequently for more pokémon omega ruby and... see more...

• "Really fun game for the average Pokemon fan." in 1 review
  • "The legendary Pokémon Kyogre is really fun and hard to catch without a masterball." in 1 review
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Purchased this game my kids wanted it they played it 3 times never picked it back up not similar to May other games I think it's a little hard to play I don't recommend this for young gamers
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This was a beautiful remake of a fun game I played as a kid. Although I have to say this storyline wasn't my favorite Pokemon game, I still very much enjoyed this remake. the graphics are amazing and I personally really love when older games get remade like this.
Valerie H.
This game brought me back into the Pokemon fold. My sister bought this for me for Xmas and I've logged more hours than I care to admit. Gotta catch 'em all! It's been fun trying to find wild shinies, which has been more common in this Gen than older ones.
Kirsten P.
YES YES YES!!!! If you have ever played the older Sapphire and Ruby versions, and loved it, you'll probably love this one even more. It's so cute the way they made this game more unique from the original!!! I still love the original, but this one is so great.
Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
This remake had me up all night playing and playing until it was beaten. I feel like this was most definitely a success on gamefreaks end. Not only was the pokedex enhanced but the number of new additions to the game made it worth the money spent on it!
Taylora K.
Love this game!!!!! The graphics are beautiful, loved new additions from the original games, and the Delta episode was cool. I didn't feel bored in post game until about 2 months in.
Armani M.
West Haven, CT
AMAZING game and very nostalgic. Love how it's not an exact copy but more like a reboot and shows what's happened since Ruby and Sapphire. Love it. Can't wait for Sinnoh remakes!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
Pokemon is one of my all time favorite games. I feel like I'm never disappointed with them. Whenever a new one is out I preorder it and get it as soon as possible. It is one of the only expensive things I will purchase without any consideration.
Mandy L.
Lost Creek, WV
Pokemon sapphire was one of my most favorite pokemon games! this remake is near and dear to my heart! the graphics are way better, and the game stays true to its original roots!
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This game is so fun! It's like any of the Pokemon games, and it's simple to pick up. I received this game as a gift from one of my good friends, and i've loved playing it so far! I've been a fan of pokemon since I was young and have played so many of these games, this one was not a disappointment.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I have played every generation. Specifically, I have played Ruby. After the wonderful graphics and customization from X and Y, how does this compare? Does it feel too much of shock or is the nostalgia worth it?
Elyse F.
Do you prefer this or Omega Ruby?
Misha B.
Maryland
Which is everyone's favorite version? Which is your go to Pokemon game ?
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Edte esta muy bien le encanta a m hijo di e que le quiere tener esperemos que lo con siga me enora buena a esta pagina
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
Other then graphics were there many differences between sapphire and alpha sapphire - never played the original.